GU Podcast Turns 150, and JB is Back!

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow the Golf Unfiltered Podcast releases its 150th episode! I truly cannot believe the show has made it this far, and I couldn't think of anyone better than THP's very own @JB to be on a very special edition of the show!

You guys are going to LOVE this new episode. Consider it Part 2 of JB's amazing conversation we had a few weeks ago, but we get DEEP behind the scenes of golf equipment reviews, the industry, and so much more.

Oh gawd...That guy. There goes the ratings

Looking forward to listening on the commute.

I'll give this one a listen for sure! I've learned that I really enjoy listening to golf podcasts on my way to work in the morning so the more the merrier!

Congrats on the milestone! Looking forward to listening tomorrow.

Can't wait. Will listen as soon as it hits the Patreon site. Need to get some good info on the review process for when I'm chosen for Morgan Cup.

GU Podcast Turns 150, and JB is Back!

Sweet! I can't wait to catch part 2. And congrats on the milestone!

Already up there my friend. :banana:

Awesome. Can’t wait to listen to this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been meaning to catch up on the first one so I'll listen to these together.

Been meaning to catch up on the first one so I'll listen to these together.

I strongly recommend you check out the 1st one first. It has a whole lot of THP info in there.

I strongly recommend you check out the 1st one first. It has a whole lot of THP info in there.
Already queued up and ready to go so I'll definitely do that.

Looking forward to listening to in the morning on the THP Android app.

Congrats on hitting 150, quite a milestone in podcasts! As soon as it is uploaded, it will download to my phone. I'll make sure to listen to it tomorrow night while walking the dog. I think she likes the equipment reviews the best ��!

Congrats on 150!!! I have really enjoyed your podcast and can’t wait to listen to this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saw the teaser on Twitter! Can't wait! (Intrigued on althea social media conversation in relation to branding)

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Congrats on reaching 150 eps! I will be listening later this week.

Tremendous milestone, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. I'll be listening to part II tomorrow evening.

Congrats on the milestone! I’ll be listening to this one tomorrow or the day after for sure.

Looking forward to the listen, truly one of my favorite podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good listen and great insight, nice job fellas.

I’ll give it a listen

Excellent episode Adam! You and JB have some great conversations, and this was no exception.

FWIW I love these types of conversations between people in the know, but not on the inside. Vrska was another great one. Enjoyable conversation with people who know the industry and the players but aren’t tied to a brand are super cool to me.

That’s not to say the conversations with the brands aren’t good, those are good too.

Back