THP Partners With Humane Society

What a great organization to partner with. Well done THP!

Fantastic news!! Another great cause!

I'm loving this announcement and the continued efforts of THP to make a difference. I needed some sunshine today, thanks for providing it.

Glad so many are excited. We are thrilled with being able to help in the name of this community and the people here.

Great news. Perfect fit for THP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice..

I love it! Thanks thp

Another great cause! Well done THP!! Looking forward to another excellent experience as an Albatross member in 2016!!!

This is great and it makes a lot of sense.

Great news. Folds of Honor is a great cause, but this one hits so much closer to home for me. 2 rescue dogs and cat at our house. Wife's also a veterinarian so she'll have no problem saying yes to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great cause!

Awesome. Expect nothing less from THP

While my current pup is not a proper rescue (took her off the hands of a friend who was deploying and couldn't find anyone who would take her til me), Delilah is nonetheless excited to hear that THP is going to help out her fellow furry friends, even if they don't golf.

two paws up!!!!!!!!!

Great partnership!

My current puppy is a rescue. Love the cause great work!

Great idea and great organization!

Seems like a pretty natural pairing, well done. You guys are some of the biggest animal lovers I know. Love to see THP pairing up with the Humane Society.

Actually, that is not the case of this partnership. We get to pick and choose individual shelters and affiliates and donate monies directly to each of those where they care for the animals that need it most.

Now this is awesome! Help humans out one year, and the next animals!

Not to name drop - but the North Shore Animal League on Long Island is incredible and is where I got my dog Bailey nearly 3 years ago - they are the worlds largest non-kill animal shelter organization.

We believe very strongly in the shelters. We hope to have your support as a fellow animal lover.

Another well deserving organization!

Awesome. Can't wait to sign up.

Great cause.

Tag my membership portion to only be for labs and goldens. haha. :angel:

Back