2018 Genesis Open

come on Tiger....lets see 3 birdies at the finish and make the cut!!!!!

See you next week

Looks like Tiger is not going to make the cut... His short game wasn't able to bail him out today.

Just hit a pretty poor putt for birdie on 16th...

Brutal day, especially the back 9, for TW.

Phil on the cut line....needs to hang in there!

Tiger with 8 bogies on the day. Yikes! Looks like my scorecard :act-up:

Cut line now +2?

As much as the whole world wants to see Tiger be great again, it simply is not in the cards. The game has passed him by. He hurts. Doesn't matter what he says, it shows in his game. For him to persist in chasing his own legacy does nothing more than tarnish that same legacy...

As much as the whole world wants to see Tiger be great again, it simply is not in the cards. The game has passed him by. He hurts. Doesn't matter what he says, it shows in his game. For him to persist in chasing his own legacy does nothing more than tarnish that same legacy...

I'm not sure I agree, but time will tell I suppose.

Besides, what does he have to prove? He's not going to beat Jack's major win record, but honestly, what? I'm of the belief that some, if not most, of the fire has gone out...

Yeas, it's an awful thing for me to have said, but how often have we witnessed this scenario play out in sports? The only thing is, if the public could accept his appearances as a kind of victory lap, then his game might be more understandable. Right now, I don't think the galleries care how he plays. They just want to be in the presence of a living legend.

Looks like Tiger is not going to make the cut... His short game wasn't able to bail him out today.

Just hit a pretty poor putt for birdie on 16th...

Yeah I thought we would see a sharper short game this week.

Is that Bubba Watson playing in the Celebrity All-Star game just hours after he went -1 at Genesis?

Do pro golfers announce their final tournament appearance? Or season? Imagine if Tiger ever makes that announcement...?

Tiger should have played Pebble instead.

Yeah Bubba playin ball 3 back of the lead on my DraftKings lineup too.........better save those legs and eat a power bar before tomorrow’s round Bubba!

9 of 10 of my picks made the cut, but none are close to the lead.

Hoping for tough course conditions over the weekend to keep it tight.

8 outta 10 for me with Tiger and Choi missing out. JT and Bubba leading the way

Haven't had a chance to watch any of the coverage yet. Gotta catch up on things. Looks like only 2 of my team missed the cut, but need my guys to step it up on the weekend.

I went 9 outta 10 as well with Tiger being my only pick that didn't make it.

Kind of funny. I guess Buzz had the dollars right for Tiger after all.

8/10 for me with several in contention

Had everyone but Tiger make the cut, but no one really contending. Need a few weekend charges. Looking at you Lefty.

Also wouldn't surprise me to see DJ in the top 10 or 15 after today's round. Field is so bunched anyone who gets hot today could have a chance to win it.

only had two miss the cut but only one making any noise, come on Finau make a move!!

Back