2018 Genesis Open

Clutch bunker shot by Bubba right there!

Finau needs to shorten up that putting stroke. He looks so uneasy standing over them.

ERMAHGERD PHIL IS BACKKKKKK!

Sorry, had to. :alien:

Another good week for him.

Also, how BAD is Volvik looking right now?

ERMAHGERD PHIL IS BACKKKKKK!

Sorry, had to. :alien:

Another good week for him.

Also, how BAD is Volvik looking right now?

I believe I heard one of the commentators say something to the effect of 'that other ball just didn't do what he needed it to do'. :bulgy-eyes:

I believe I heard one of the commentators say something to the effect of 'that other ball just didn't do what he needed it to do'. :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah, this can't go well for Volvik, stateside at least. They'll be fine elsewhere, but combo this with every Tom, Dick, and Harry now having a matte finish and that momentum they got is gone and then some.

Stallings just about killed someone

I'm a massive Finau Fan.

The thing I hate about fantasy golf(or fantasy in general) is it makes me pull against players I like. I would love to see Finau win but I'm cheering hard against him because I have three others in contention

Good lawd Bubba just murdered that drive.

The thing I hate about fantasy golf(or fantasy in general) is it makes me pull against players I like. I would love to see Finau win but I'm cheering hard against him because I have three others in contention

I am rooting so hard against everybody not named Finau right now lol. It all evens out in the end I figure haha.

Great drive by Finau, too! Anyone know what shaft he's using?

That has to feel like a bogey for Cantlay

It’s so rare I’m hoping bubba misses a birdie putt....

And of course he makes it.

Nice Bubba! Will be sweet if get a fantasy win in week 1.

I'm a massive Finau Fan.

Late on this one, but he's my pick this year to break out. Multiple wins and a Ryder Cup spot.

Late on this one, but he's my pick this year to break out. Multiple wins and a Ryder Cup spot.

I’m with you on that. I think he’s got a shot to really make it this year. His game is looking good.

Would love to watch him in Ryder cup play

I must say I did not see a Bubba win coming.

I must say I did not see a Bubba win coming.
I picked bubba in the fantasy league but didn't see him winning either. Really glad I went with my gut on him.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I picked bubba in the fantasy league but didn't see him winning either. Really glad I went with my gut on him.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

He loves Riviera and has a great history there obviously, but I am still surprised. Thought he would play tight on the weekend and he didnt at all.

Thanks for the W Bubba!

Back