2018 Genesis Open

Can someone post a link to the league. I'm wondering if I did something wrong as I'm seeing 2015, 2016, and 2017 but not 2018.

Click the button at the top of this page that says Fantasy Golf.
If you are on tapatalk, click to go to webview and then use the button. It is showing up as 2018.

Click the button at the top of this page that says Fantasy Golf.
If you are on tapatalk, click to go to webview and then use the button. It is showing up as 2018.

Thanks JB. For some reason just going to Buzz wasn't doing it but that worked.

I've been looking forward to this week! It's my first time playing fantasy golf and I can't wait to pick my team.

So who else is going to take Tiger for only 20K...... :) yes I do like to roll the dice a little :)

I think for 20k Tiger ends up in everyone's line up. You can't risk not having him if the stars align.

You know I did! HA! Now watch ... he won't even make the cut :banghead:

Let the fun begin! Just set a weekly reminder so I don't screw up and forget to set a lineup.

Good idea, I've done the same.

Tiger Woods for 20k?? Easy!!

Finally!!!! Good luck fellas!

I love that first week of fantasy golf.

Never done fantasy golf before but all set for this week and looking forward to it.

Never done fantasy golf before but all set for this week and looking forward to it.

Good luck. One tip I can offer is to set a calendar reminder to go off every week so you dont miss a chance to set your lineup.

Good luck. One tip I can offer is to set a calendar reminder to go off every week so you dont miss a chance to set your lineup.
Thanks, I will add it to my crazy calendar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I always start at the bottom of the salary range and look for sleepers. One name stood out(2 or 3 actually). Also Cameron Champ made (I think) match play at US Am and one of the 2 rounds was played here. Not to mention I expect him to drive the green on 10 with a 5 iron.

This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. Riviera is on my short bucket list of courses to play before I start pushing up daisies.

One of my favorite tournaments, I'm glad a couple of the old guys are there too

Hoping TW can make the cut

Hopeful that Tiger will show up and play well. as far as fantasy goes, I ama going to wait till tomorrow pick a line up this afternoon. Then make any tweaks tomorrow. Pumped for this again

Me too Mike, it's a tough course for a bad driver of the ball

He better have found a way to eliminate one side of the course off the tee or this place will eat him alive.

Or like an iron or something that isn't a missle into people

That'd be good too. Of course his iron game wasn't exactly great either.

That'd be good too. Of course his iron game wasn't exactly great either.

Yeah, the short game can hide that part sometimes

This is always one of my favorite events because of the venue. It's a great bonus having Tiger in it this year. I hope he performs well and makes Sunday coverage fun.

Back