2018 Genesis Open

Got my lineup ready. Looking forward to another exciting year.
Must remember not to miss a week.

Joined fantasy for this year, looking forward to following along a little more closely each week! Excited to see how much work Tiger has put in over the last few weeks, hopefully he's straightened things out a bit.

:popcorn::popcorn:

He is going to win

He is going to win

IF that happens, it will got down as one of his most impressive non-major victories to me. Course he hasn't traditionally played well at, and has played in a LONG time, plus he hasn't played winning golf in a LONG time.

He is going to win

If that happens I will be more impressed by this prediction than your and Dean's major winner prediction run from 2016

Get your booze ready for the Riviera drinking game...take a shot every time they mention Kikuyu grass.

PGATour Live well worth it this morning.

Featured groups going on this AM: Woods, Rory, JT and Fleetwood, Kuchar, Mickelson. Should provide some entertainment and perhaps some early juice to this thread.

PGATour Live well worth it this morning.

Featured groups going on this AM: Woods, Rory, JT and Fleetwood, Kuchar, Mickelson. Should provide some entertainment and perhaps some early juice to this thread.

Just turned it on to see that. Nice surprise as I hadn’t seen the tee times yet.

Just turned it on to see that. Nice surprise as I hadn’t seen the tee times yet.

just about 10 minutes till the Tiger/Rory/JT group goes out

I absolutely love watching the 10th hole. So much fun. Anything from eagle to double is in play. Amazing hole.

Man I wish I wasn't stuck at work on calls right now. Good thing I've got the @GCTigerTracker alerts going to my watch! Here...we....go! Hoping for a good solid start for TW, maybe around 70 or 71.

I wonder how many picked Tiger in fantasy golf?

Lots of people couldn't pass on $20K Tiger. Me included.

01-GENESIS OPEN.jpg

and rory holes out from sand

Rory on #10: Right rough off tee, into back bunker on approach, holes out bunker shot for birdie.

little hole out bunker shot on 10 for an opening Rory birdie

I wonder how many picked Tiger in fantasy golf?

First thing I did was look at the golfer selection report this morning. Not surprised, A LOT.

My team:

01-GENESIS MY TEAM.jpg

Back