2018 Genesis Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let the fun begin! Just set a weekly reminder so I don't screw up and forget to set a lineup.

Yes! Been waiting to try my hand at fantasy golf again this year! Remember this year there are other prizes than just the grand prize so if you do miss a week its not a total loss. That being said, I just set a calendar reminder lol

I think 10 is one of my favorite holes on tour. Such a great short par 4

oh yeah and let us Tiger

• Admin
Let the THP Fantasy Golf begin!!!!

Hopefully I have a better run this year than previous, never been great at fantasy golf.

I have a feeling a tour standard player is due for a win, been some new names up the board lately, I think we see a real veteran win this week.

Looking forward to this tournament. This course is my favorite that they visit on the west coast and anxious to see TW play again.

Fantasy wise I need to do some research and figure out a better way to pick players.

Phil at 264k seems like a good deal.

I'm really excited about fantasy season this year! It really gives you an opportunity to be invested in some of the lesser knowns on tour. I can only assume this time, however, that Tiger Woods will be among those at 20,000 at least for the first couple starts of the season. Whichever way you bet on Tiger could play a big role in how you fare against the field this season, for another fun twist this year.

YES! I love watching golf at Riv, Tiger is playing...Phil is playing great and THP fantasy golf is BACK! It's a great time to be alive ladies and gentlemen!

Looking forward to getting fantasy started! While watching pebble, I was really checking out the leaderboard to see who’s hot for week one picks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loaded field, great course, and the beginning of fantasy golf. Love it.

Travelling for work the next couple of days so I set my roster this morning just in case I can't get back to it. Hopefully I have some time to go back and take another look at my roster.

Glad it's ready to start. I've had a lot fun playing the last couple of years!!

Team is picked...looking forward to Week 1.

Set my lineup. Not happy with it. Refuse to change it.

I just set my weekly reminder, don't want to make the same mistake I made last year because I want to play the whole year...

My line up is set and tiger was my 1st pick. Dreamers going to dream.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The return of Tiger and THP Fantasy Golf!

The return of Tiger and THP Fantasy Golf!

yesjacknicholson.gif

My line up is set and tiger was my 1st pick. Dreamers going to dream.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m not gonna lie.

Tiger did not make my team this week.

Let the fun begin! Just set a weekly reminder so I don't screw up and forget to set a lineup.

HA! I already have reminders set on my calendar at work so I don't forget this year.

So who else is going to take Tiger for only 20K...... :) yes I do like to roll the dice a little :)

I think for 20k Tiger ends up in everyone's line up. You can't risk not having him if the stars align.

Can someone post a link to the league. I'm wondering if I did something wrong as I'm seeing 2015, 2016, and 2017 but not 2018.

Back