The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at these games with 100+ points

I feel bad for Georgia fans.

Every year starts off so well with high expectations .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGA's best win this year is against Mizzou. They started the year ranked Top-10.

This seems to be an annual thing. Hate to say it, but Richt needs to go.

36 in a row against unranked teams.

Yep -- That's Clemson.

I hope Clemson keeps winning, would be a good draw for us if we made the playoff...

f223f8d4a7e0228a59a34c8e085c378a.jpg

I hope Clemson keeps winning, would be a good draw for us if we made the playoff...

f223f8d4a7e0228a59a34c8e085c378a.jpg

I would love to watch Clemson/LSU this year. They match up well.

Nice opening drive for ND

I'd say Minnesota wants to keep the jug.

Tough week for minnesota sports with the passing of flip Saunders and Kills retirement.

Lmao, this is also a meme for the current Nebraska Coach.

I might replace win a national championship with win anything

I might replace win a national championship with win anything

Nebraska fans have high expectations.

And poor attitudes.

UGA's best win this year is against Mizzou. They started the year ranked Top-10.

This seems to be an annual thing. Hate to say it, but Richt needs to go.

The telling point to me is that we have the 4th most players in the NFL, that is pretty much the average for his entire career at UGA but we only have 2 SEC Championships and no appearances in the NC game much less a Championship. I finally feel that Richt needs to go.

Last edited:
Well refs want Michigan to win.

No surprise there.

The telling point to me is that we have the 4th most players in the NFL, that is pretty much the average for his entire career at UGA but we on have 2 SEC Championships and no appearances in the NC game much less a Championship. I finally feel that Richt needs to go.
The tough thing with these situations is that you also have to ask the next question - is there someone else that can do better?

The telling point to me is that we have the 4th most players in the NFL, that is pretty much the average for his entire career at UGA but we on have 2 SEC Championships and no appearances in the NC game much less a Championship. I finally feel that Richt needs to go.

And 11 years since his last conference championship.

Miles has only 2 SEC Championships (Played for another), and 1 National Championship (Played for another), and LSU has the most players on current NFL rosters. I feel that he has under achieved... The question I would ask, who could UGA get that would be better than Richt, in your opinion?

Dax

The tough thing with these situations is that you also have to ask the next question - is there someone else that can do better?

That's the million dollar question.....Or should I say multi-million dollar question. How big is Richt's buy out? I'd gather large. I'd think the UGA job would instantly become the number 1 open position if UGA does make a move. Just have to make the right hire. Can't do a Jim Donnan or Ray Goff type of hire.

There is an incredible support base there. The right coach could bring championships often.

There is an incredible support base there. The right coach could bring championships often.

Define "often"?... How often should be expected, in a conference that includes Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Florida, and an almost rebuilt Tennessee?

The SEC is uber competitive, so it's a legit question...

an almost rebuilt Tennessee?

Are you being serious? Genuine question.
The below .500 Volunteers that have one a single bowl game (the Tax Slayer bowl) in like 6 years?

The below .500 Volunteers that have one a single bowl game (the Tax Slayer bowl) in like 6 years?

I think he meant to say almost ready to be rebuilt again

They aren't ready yet, but they are getting better... Close loses to Oklahoma, Florida, and Bama... I'm not a Vol fan but they will probably finish 8-4 and will return a ton of starters next season. So yeah "an almost rebuilt Tennessee" seems accurate...

Dax

The UofH Cougars are looking like a solid team. I know Vandy is sub .500, but this coach has these guys playing hard each week. It's fun to see the team competitive again

They aren't ready yet, but they are getting better... Close loses to Oklahoma, Florida, and Bama... I'm not a Vol fan but they will probably finish 8-4 and will return a ton of starters next season. So yeah "an almost rebuilt Tennessee" seems accurate...

Dax

If beating Kentucky, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Missouri and North Texas to go 8-4 is "almost rebuilt" then the SEC is more overrated than ever before. I get the passion, and the SEC has a ton of storied programs, but the rest of the college football world has heard almost back and Volunteers every other year for close to a decade.

The UofH Cougars are looking like a solid team. I know Vandy is sub .500, but this coach has these guys playing hard each week. It's fun to see the team competitive again

I miss Herman he's a great coach .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back