Lamkin UTx Grips Review

Those are awesome. If I hadn't just regripped everything with midsize UTx, I'd be all over it.

Just now saw this deal. Picked me up 8 green utx, gripes, and some utx wraps to get to free shipping. Not bad at all!

You'll get a single gripe pack and some tees with that. I'm digging the wraps on my driver and 3W.

You'll get a single gripe pack and some tees with that. I'm digging the wraps on my driver and 3W.
Yeah I've ordered from them before and really like those nice touches. The sample gripes I've gotten in the past is why I chose to get the big pack.

Yeah I've ordered from them before and really like those nice touches. The sample gripes I've gotten in the past is why I chose to get the big pack.

I use the gripes as a shortcut for cleaning the whole club in between full scrubbings.

It would be nice if they came out with undersized versions of these. I love them but need a smaller size.

It would be nice if they came out with undersized versions of these. I love them but need a smaller size.
When I was fit at the Grandaddy, I asked about undersize grips. The fitter told me they can make any grip undersized just by stretching it when they install them. Maybe you could find someone to do that after you buy them?

When I was fit at the Grandaddy, I asked about undersize grips. The fitter told me they can make any grip undersized just by stretching it when they install them. Maybe you could find someone to do that after you buy them?
Stretching golf grips is very easy to do yourself if you install them with an air compressor.

These are still the best grips out there IMO. Rocking them on my whole set right now except the extra Handcrafted (in the R15 right now), but as soon as I find a filthy deal on them again I'll stock up and give that a UTx as well.

These are still the best grips out there IMO. Rocking them on my whole set right now except the extra Handcrafted (in the R15 right now), but as soon as I find a filthy deal on them again I'll stock up and give that a UTx as well.
They truly are fantastic. Love them. Stocked up on the Masters limited edition myself. Threw in some black wraps to round out the set. Can't go back once you've had this greatness.

They truly are fantastic. Love them. Stocked up on the Masters limited edition myself. Threw in some black wraps to round out the set. Can't go back once you've had this greatness.

Same here. Never thought I'd stray from the NDMCs, but these are easily my favorite grip to date. If they made a Mega Paddle that matched my putter, I'd have these throughout my entire bag.

Same here. Never thought I'd stray from the NDMCs, but these are easily my favorite grip to date. If they made a Mega Paddle that matched my putter, I'd have these throughout my entire bag.

So true. NDMC vs UTx isn't even a fair fight anymore. I have NDMC or Sharpro MC on a few extra clubs and the feel is just disappointing in comparison.

Have one on my driver now. Might switch from the ndmcs when I regripped next season.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Not sure I follow. Won't stretching make the grip bigger because you have to pack more tape under it.

Not sure I follow. Won't stretching make the grip bigger because you have to pack more tape under it.

I think they're talking about stretching it lengthwise, which would theoretically make the overall diameter less.

I think they're talking about stretching it lengthwise, which would theoretically make the overall diameter less.

Absolutely correct. The further down the club shift you stretch the grip the slimmer the grip. Once you establish the "perfect" grip diameter, measure the length of the grip, and repeat to the same length on the rest of your grips. This technique is very simple to do when installing your grips with compressed air.

They need to make the Callaway UTx a regular grip... And they need to make a light blue version that looks similar.. Even if it comes out a bit neon.

Looks SO good on the MD3's.

Lime UTx are fantastic. So so so happy Callaway was ok with putting these on my clubs, standard +2 wraps all day!

Lime UTx are fantastic. So so so happy Callaway was ok with putting these on my clubs, standard +2 wraps all day!

I just ordered these on my Apex CF16. Went 3 wraps

They're stunners. You're going to adore those irons too.

I was shocked to see them offered. But saw them on your wedges, I think, and wanted them.

I just ordered these on my Apex CF16. Went 3 wraps

These look so so good on the Apex CF's. Think you'll be happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my utx grips. The acid green ones especially. They feel softer yet just as durable as regular utx grips

Think I will be going back to standard UTx grips from the UTx wraps. After a season of playing he wraps they did not hold up well compared to the standard ones.

Just placed an order with Lamkin to regrip my irons. I have the UTx on my MD3 and like it enough to not pass up half off...

Back