Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Simple question. Worth it or not worth it?

Nah. Was pretty cool at first, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't.

I love it and won't buy shoes without it. I find it keeps the entire foot locked and keeps uniform pressure around the foot and it's so smooth and easy.

I like it as a feature, just haven't been willing to shell out the extra cash for a shoe with it.

Love it. I own two different pairs - one FJ and one Adidas.
Best fitting golf shoes I own. I like the fact that the foot is pulled into the heel, which effectively opens the toe box.

I absolutely love them.

I love them as well. I have these:

m-whitemetallicblack.jpg

I think the Foot Joy BOA location on the heel would be better though.

I like it as a feature, just haven't been willing to shell out the extra cash for a shoe with it.
For the record, I got mine this week on Amazon for under $70. Adidas Tour 360.

My buddy Paul (PLin) swears by the BOA system, I never have owned a pair myself tho. If the price comes down on a pair I like than I might spring for it, I like the idea just not the up charge.

Last edited:
I picked up my Hyperflex with boa for $160 and my contours with the boa for $100. I have never felt like I was paying a premium for it. There is a lot of good deals on them especially as we head into winter up here.

I picked up my Hyperflex with boa for $160 and my contours with the boa for $100. I have never felt like I was paying a premium for it. There is a lot of good deals on them especially as we head into winter up here.

how do you like the hyperflex?

I still have an old pair that has the boa system. Never had any issue with them. Not sure if it's worth the extra bucks though.

how do you like the hyperflex?

Really like them. Bought them and walked 18 no break in period just a really comfortable shoe. I have fairly narrow feet and picked up the regular width and they are a perfect fit. I would recommend them.

I've only had 1 pair with the BOA system, but I really like it. It pops loose every now and then, but it is not an inconvenience, at all.

Gonna try both out probably on the Hyperflex shoe.

Back