PGA Tour Player Advisory Council

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Some great stuff from Hurley in the Hurley v Spieth election!!!

That was hilarious! I kind of want to vote for BH III now...:D

Now that is pretty darn funny. Golden example of what can be had if you can make fun of yourself.

I love it!

Still laughing

That was awesome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats awesome, he has my vote

This is too good. I'm with you BHIII!

I wish more pros would be this humorous, makes you really want to pull for him!

I about died when he said he earned zero dollars at the Travelers, and he just did it for the love of the game.

I really wish Jordan would have had time to make a rebuttal video. If he even would.

This was hilarious! haha

Saw this today and it's still making me laugh

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

More than funny.

Great production ... caused a twitter uproar.

Disappointing news out of PGA Tour HQ. While Billy Hurley may have won the campaigning battle, Jordan won the vote battle. Your new PAC chairman for the next 3 years will be Jordan Spieth.

I sense some ballot stuffing going on!

Disappointing news out of PGA Tour HQ. While Billy Hurley may have won the campaigning battle, Jordan won the vote battle. Your new PAC chairman for the next 3 years will be Jordan Spieth.

Yes!!!!! Knew this fake news publicly stunt wouldn’t work!!! Nice try Billy....now go fetch Jordan a bucket of balls!

Yes!!!!! Knew this fake news publicly stunt wouldn’t work!!! Nice try Billy....now go fetch Jordan a bucket of balls!

I’ll give both players credit: BH3 went to Jordan and told him what the video was about and Jordan thought it was hilarious and told him to let it ride. No matter what, that was just a fun video

Kind of a loaded battle yeah? Billy who? lol

You know Jordan is a closet Redskins fan right?

Back