Team Callaway Collection

I disagree (full disclosure: I'm selling my coins and I've sold a couple other things from this program that I knew I wouldn't use). Maybe someone didn't have the full $200 to shell out for the year but would kill for a Masters coin or a hoodie, so why shouldn't they have the chance to buy one for $30 or whatever the market bears? I can also tell you that I'll put my proceeds back into re-upping for next year.

I'd say going against the spirit of the program would be buying multiple memberships and flipping everything, which undoubtedly happens. And this is nowhere near as bad as the Club Cameron firesales.
See my post above, I don't want to turn this into a debate thread when it should be about the collection. I think we agree on most of this. Enjoy the stuff you keep and maybe buy a Great Big Bertha with what you sell? :angel:

I can't wait to get home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Any talks of a 2016 version yet?

I hope so. I'll be talking Ethan's ear off in December about this for sure

Haven't heard anything yet, but it's getting close to the time.

I will jump on this again - I thought, overall, it was a great value.

I will be signing up again for sure. I still wear the hoodie often

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I know I will definitely reup for next year

Just checked my email, I signed up December 5th. Not sure if they sent anything out to the guys who did it in 2014 earlier than that, but still have some time if goes out around end of this month.

I will for sure sign up if they do it again, I wear my hoodie regularly, the alignment sticks are always in my bag and the koozies are still the best item in the bunch (IMO).

Just checked my email, I signed up December 5th. Not sure if they sent anything out to the guys who did it in 2014 earlier than that, but still have some time if goes out around end of this month.

I will for sure sign up if they do it again, I wear my hoodie regularly, the alignment sticks are always in my bag and the koozies are still the best item in the bunch (IMO).
Dat Belt Do...

Belt, hoodie and polo were all pretty sweet. The DBD shirt is nice too

Belt, headcover, and towel get used all the time. But the collectibles is why I signed up.

I would sign up this year.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That belt was awesome

Assuming they do it, again, for 2016, I'm definitely going to renew. Have enjoyed the variety over the first 2 years.

My initial thought was that I was on the fence for signing up for 2016. Then I realized I wore the hoodie last night, and I have the belt on now heading to the course.

I'm going to be in for next year. When looking at the contents of all 4 boxes in total they did a great job of splitting the contents with collectible and practical. That last box really caught up the collectible items. If they balance the items out throughout the year I think they'll get it about as good as you can next year.

After following along for the past 2 years I can say if they do it again in 16' I will be signing up. As I have ended up trying to find most of the content from this years boxes as far as the collectibles go.

I'm excited to get a renewal email, I'm definitely in for next year.

I will definitely be in this year. Just need to know how to get in.

Reading back through this reminded me of the other stuff I don't wear as often, the XR man shirt (not my favorite, but a good one for the gym or kicking around on the weekend) and the DBD long sleeve tee and the hand made divot tool.

I will definitely be back in for 2016 if they do it again.

Back