what is your sports car?

I just realized my picture didn't show up in my earlier post. We got this back in March as my wife's daily driver and already have 13,700 miles on it. It's a blast to drive!

attachment.php

Dude....... I'm jealous. Those are popping up everywhere here, I see at least a couple every day.

I just realized my picture didn't show up in my earlier post. We got this back in March as my wife's daily driver and already have 13,700 miles on it. It's a blast to drive!

attachment.php

​Sorry,but what is it?

​Sorry,but what is it?
Tesla Model S. I am taking a shot in the dark but I am guessing the P85D trim. Tahoebum can confirm that for sure. But let's hope for a P95D so he can hit the Insane Mode button!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tesla Model S. I am taking a shot in the dark but I am guessing the P85D trim. Tahoebum can confirm that for sure. But let's hope for a P95D so he can hit the Insane Mode button!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Didn't get the P, just the 85D and its 4.4 0-60 time. This version has 382 HP vs the 690 HP for the P but it is still damn fast. I've had a chance to drive the P version and it is scary fast. If it was my daily driver, I would have gotten the P but it's my wife's! The P only comes with summer tires that all the Tesla owners I know are only getting about 12,000 miles out of them. We would have had to buy all seasons for the 30+ days a year we take it up skiing in the mountains. The range is also worse on the P version which is a factor for us as my wife drives it 300 miles round trip to the Bay Area quite often.

Last edited:
Got White Lion back today! And he is a BEAST! Here is a video of before and after Kooks mods and tune. Love it!

https://vimeo.com/141735591

I will post another video of WOT so you guys can hear. #WhiteLionRoar

Got White Lion back today! And he is a BEAST! Here is a video of before and after Kooks mods and tune. Love it!

https://vimeo.com/141735591

I will post another video of WOT so you guys can hear. #WhiteLionRoar

My god that sounds good. Nothing sounds better than a sportbike, but that's close lol

My god that sounds good. Nothing sounds better than a sportbike, but that's close lol

Thanks man. It sure roars now. Wait till I get a video throttle on. Oh man...

Not a true sports car. But with a tune...I consider it sporty enough :D. Was going to trade it in for an M3....but my wife decided it was her turn for a new car and picked up the lexus NX F-sport.

sharp looking car there. How did the tune change it?

sharp looking car there. How did the tune change it?

I haven't dyno'd it but many people that did have shown gains of about +70hp and +100ft/lb of torque.

White lion is coming along nice. Im seriously considering the ctsv as well for my next car.

Last edited:
Well I picked up a new toy yesterday. I just picked up a 2013 Mustang Convertible. My kids absolutely love it! It was nonstop laughing coming from the back seat. Too bad we probably only have another week of good weather!

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B2

Nissan GTR. That thing is just awesome especially for the price. Even if I had Ferrari money I'd get a GTR.

I've got two sportier cars at the moment.

First is a 1992 Corvette with a 6 speed (Dark Red Metallic). It's got Hooker headers, and custom exhaust from the headers back (no cats). She purrs loud and likes to get up and go.

My daily driver these days is a 2010 Camaro SS (Silver Ice Metallic with Black rally stripes) that I just purchased a few months ago. It's got the LS3 engine (manual tranny), and she's a fast one. It has the GM Performance cat back exhaust and Roto-fab CAI. I used to think my Corvette was pretty fast, but this Camaro has shown me the difference between quick and fast.

Pics...?

Ok finally got an updated video after my Kooks mods install and tune. Here you go boys and girls. 480 horsepower and 480 torque.

Before:

And after... Had to let off a little to avoid some spin.

Last edited:
Sorry took a min to upload videos.

Ok finally got an updated video after my Kooks mods install and tune. Here you go boys and girls. 480 horsepower and 480 torque.

Sounds mean!!! Love it. Is that 480 at the wheels? Dyno before and after? If so what's the delta after the mods?

my two favorite right now would be the Chevy SS (2014-2015) or the Mercury Marauder (2003-2004) both excellent power plants in full size sedans.

410 at the wheels. It started at 415/415 with 337 at the wheels. Definitely has more throttle than I did in the video. Not sure what you mean by delta.

410 at the wheels. It started at 415/415 with 337 at the wheels. Definitely has more throttle than I did in the video. Not sure what you mean by delta.

Assuming the before and after were on the same dyno...your delta is 73hp (410-337). So many people will just dyno after mods and not know what they started at....depending on the dyno, the readings can vary quite a bit, potentially giving an inflated/deflated increase in HP from baseline. Delta increase is really what should be focused on when evaluating the gains from mods.

in any event 73hp is pretty good...coming along nicely!!

my two favorite right now would be the Chevy SS (2014-2015) or the Mercury Marauder (2003-2004) both excellent power plants in full size sedans.

I love my SS brother! Plus I like the fact that there are only about 6500 of them in existence. They made 3000 for 14, 3100 for 15 and are only planning around 1500 for 16 my.

One of five hundred thirty eight 1997 Black 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo 6 speed, 4 wheel drive, rear wheel steering. Drive it once a week unless it rains. I had another 1997 VR4 as well. Waiting for a rebuild is my 1992 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo 5 speed. Every time I drove the 92 I tried to break it, finally I did.

Midnight Navy Blu/Black E46 BMW M3 Coupe...now at 96k but it still shakes down most out there still at 4.6 0-60, 80-130 in 4th to 8k is fast. Intake/Borla Exhaust/Suspension gets me to late tee times better than the truck

Back