Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Charles clay available this am (bye week this week) for anyone interested i need flex upgrade

#WorkingThePhones

Hahaha worth a shot i suppose...no biggy if it doesnt work out

Clay is solid. If someone has the need for TE and some depth it makes sense

Clay is solid. If someone has the need for TE and some depth it makes sense
Yeah that was my thought process too as there were a few teams i saw in which clay offered a solid upgrade

I need to decide Maclin or McFadden

Dear Eddie Lacy,

This is yet another letter to you from a disgruntled super serious fantasy league team manager who drafted your fa....rotund ass. Please wake up, the ankle is healthy and there's a trip to the buffet waiting for you if you play well.

Signed,

Fantasy Manager who's ready to shank a fool.

Everybody in my lineup is a top 20 play at their position this week and I am still a long shot to win at this point. Ugh.

Dear Eddie Lacy,

This is yet another letter to you from a disgruntled super serious fantasy league team manager who drafted your fa....rotund ass. Please wake up, the ankle is healthy and there's a trip to the buffet waiting for you if you play well.

Signed,

Fantasy Manager who's ready to shank a fool.
Might want to save that for next week...that denver defense is no joke

Everybody in my lineup is a top 20 play at their position this week and I am still a long shot to win at this point. Ugh.

I think GG was like that too including like 4 in the top 5. She is expected to win however.

League 1 is tough. There are several teams that are very good which is rare in a 16 team league. Going to be an interesting day.

Everyone better make sure of some decisions as Detroit & KC play in less than 30 mins.

No pressure

Ebron is going to be a fantasy stud in a few years.

Have Joique Bell stashed on the bench. He's looked pretty good so far on the few runs he's had.

Damn, it looks like Gates is going to play which makes my decision between Green and Spiller even more difficult.

As a Gates owner, I hope it's either a full yes or full no. I have Green as backup and want one or the other playing

Uggh my starting of 2 lions isnt looking so good

Thats what i get for cutting blue and trying to pickup vikings when AP was questionable

Uggh my starting of 2 lions isnt looking so good

Thats what i get for cutting blue and trying to pickup vikings when AP was questionable

#JagBang > #LionBang ?

Man at least score a few so ddec doesnt get points from chiefs d

Loving me some C. West.

Come on riddick 1 more yard gets to a full 10

Back