Project X Shaft Surprise

Love the LZ and in those colors, very cool

....and why would I want this?

That shaft looks amazing!

Saw that in the tweet a bit earlier. A really sharp-looking shaft. Seeing this THP version, as well as the various designs from the folks who participated in the Project X event, Project X can sure put together some seriously good looking designs.

....and why would I want this?

To be fair, nobody said you would. :D
Others might because Project X makes incredibly high quality golf shafts and this is a unique custom featuring a community that people are proud of, spend time on, travel to meet others and go to the events, etc.

No different than any of the THP Logo gear that people have enjoyed for years. Well, these wont be sold however....But we will be giving 1-2 away.

No big deal either way. Just a really cool shaft for those that like it.

Last edited:
That is one damn fine looking golf shaft!

Like the looks a lot. Of course I would want one

Way to take the shine off a fella's Hand Crafted one of a kind prototype. Couldn't we have at least a year to parade ours around?

Way to take the shine off a fella's Hand Crafted one of a kind prototype. Couldn't we have at least a year to parade ours around?

No way...Your guys one of a kind shaft is all about personal. :act-up:
I mean you got to create anything you wanted, to play any way you wanted. Golfers' dream come true.

No way...Your guys one of a kind shaft is all about personal. :act-up:
I mean you got to create anything you wanted, to play any way you wanted. Golfers' dream come true.

No doubt. I keep reliving those two days in my mind. My wife and family are about to leave me. Keep saying something about living in the past and neglect. I dunno I wasn't paying attention.

No doubt. I keep reliving those two days in my mind. My wife and family are about to leave me. Keep saying something about living in the past and neglect. I dunno I wasn't paying attention.

This made me laugh out loud. It was awesome to meet you dude.

Same here JB. All you guys were so rad. You weren't kidding when you said after one THP trip it wouldn't be my last.

Nice! Wonder what the specs are?

That is freaking sweet.

Really....?

Not really sure what the reason is to get annoyed with a company giving a chance to win a shaft in some way. But ok.

I for one would be insanely excited to win something like this, and I know I am not alone here.

Such a sweet addition to a sweet shaft, I would game that thing in a heart beat.

That is pretty sick

I want!

So cool! I love my handcrafted and I know whoever gets these will love them too!

b71185625c79fe1e7852cff855cacc6b.jpg

It's beautiful!!!

Back