Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I've rolled with Hoyer the last 2 weeks.

Last 4 weeks has been 17, 19, 23, 20 with 10 TD's and 2 picks.

Review those numbers without the name and you would think it was one of the elite 5 QB's in the league.

Very true. It shows you the fantasy world we live in too.
Check to see how the Texans did in those games.
Makes sense, way behind most games, need to throw more and more and no running game in sight.
Elite fantasy obviously different than elite.

Although I still think if you have Luck, you have to run with Luck. Higher ceiling from the QB position.

Very true. It shows you the fantasy world we live in too.
Check to see how the Texans did in those games.
Makes sense, way behind most games, need to throw more and more and no running game in sight.
Elite fantasy obviously different than elite.

Although I still think if you have Luck, you have to run with Luck. Higher ceiling from the QB position.

Agree with everything you said.

Really neat to look at numbers without names and see who you would be drafting at this point in the season.

Devonta who? LMAO

League 5!

Looking for a stronger RB2....been trying (unsuccessfully) to throw some trades out, but no one's interested in the deal. There are a few untouchables on my lineup, (take a look at the trading block) rest are open. Let's make a deal!?!?

I think MikeHunt is about to get Gronky tonight.

Anyone but lafell

I'm nervous about starting Lewis. All reports say he is going to play. I just don't know how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's getting a TD tonight
I have him benched as I just piked him up and cant warrant a start yet until I see some production

The 441 vs ddec matchup has the chance to be epic if its close and there is some trash talk.

Time to get Gronky.

Has much has i care about my fantasy team, i want my Dolphins to pull off the win. As a Gronk owner, I dont care what kind of game Gronk has. Go Dolphins!!!!

Well Gronk, thanks I guess.

Was hoping for a 10 minute drive lol

I can do 1 point a quarter

Stupid Thursday night game gets me again, I should set a reminder on my phone so I don't forget to check my lineup.

For you old school wrestling fans, Lafell is like Ronnie Garvin.

Back