Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked at the other set? Tec? A little bigger, but still really solid and good looking.

Yes I did, but was turned off by the CTL offering. Where as the King offers the standard CTaper

Spent a lot of time today with the Apex CF16 again, this time against my XR Pros and I think I am putting this ponder to rest. The numbers are pretty much the same, so I would be spending my funds on feel and for $1000.00 minimum I think it just doesnt work out so I think the XR Pros are staying in the bag.

But, no trip to the store is complete without a few new ponders.

Scotty Cameron X7M
Apex 4 Hybrid
Cleveland 50* 588 RTX 2.0

Apex hybrid still strongly on the mind here....at least at the 4 spot, maybe the 5 as I like the X2H in the 3.

Besides that....driver shafts maybe? Something that makes me split fairways at 240 on average? Too much to ask?

I have the 4 Apex hybrid and next time I see you guys you can test mine.

I need to see you sooner rather than later then. The idea of a hybrid iron is definitely on the mind. Just not completely sold on the XR hybrids but that could be a shaft thing...unsure.

Spent a lot of time today with the Apex CF16 again, this time against my XR Pros and I think I am putting this ponder to rest. The numbers are pretty much the same, so I would be spending my funds on feel and for $1000.00 minimum I think it just doesnt work out so I think the XR Pros are staying in the bag.

But, no trip to the store is complete without a few new ponders.

Scotty Cameron X7M
Apex 4 Hybrid
Cleveland 50* 588 RTX 2.0
Eww.

Yay!

Yay!

You need to come back to the west coast, preferably the San Diego area then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex hybrid still strongly on the mind here....at least at the 4 spot, maybe the 5 as I like the X2H in the 3.

Besides that....driver shafts maybe? Something that makes me split fairways at 240 on average? Too much to ask?
Apex hybrid weighs heavy on my mind, the Nike has lost all my confidence.

Pondering something I really shouldn't be.....either a set of Mizuno JPX850 Forged or EZ Forged.

5 iron replacements....

& Wedges.... MD3 or PM?......
Slate finish this time.

Pondering something I really shouldn't be.....either a set of Mizuno JPX850 Forged or EZ Forged.
850 Forged. EZ Forged are a bigger profile than you will like, 850 Forged might be the best set all around they have put out in a while.

Mannnnnn those are some JACKED numbers!
I think we ALL know the final numbers were a little odd... No one needed to say it, it's obvious. I participated and posted to participate to show support for the ZooCrew. But it's interesting that you had to put in your two cents. I wouldn't expect anything less from a teammate. Well, actually I would. Thanks, though.

850 Forged. EZ Forged are a bigger profile than you will like, 850 Forged might be the best set all around they have put out in a while.
That is how I am definitely leaning, based on my fondness for the 800 Pro I previously gamed, if I decide to take the plunge. Wish i didn't live in the middle of nowhere and could actually try them out.

Well, ok then...that escalated quickly...if you got something on your chest reach out.

That is how I am definitely leaning, based on my fondness for the 800 Pro I previously gamed, if I decide to take the plunge. Wish i didn't live in the middle of nowhere and could actually try them out.
You would really really enjoy the 850 Forged. They're on a short list of clubs I wish I still had to take out now and again for grins.

I ponder how many zoo crew hearts I am going to break in December with the heavenwood.

They have boron. Nuff said haha.

But seriously though they are great irons. Definitely one of those sets I wish I had

You would really really enjoy the 850 Forged. They're on a short list of clubs I wish I still had to take out now and again for grins.
Going to start calling you #TheEnabler! Haha. May become a reality after I sell some stuff collecting dust and combine those proceeds with Discover cash back I have been saving.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Well, ok then...that escalated quickly...if you got something on your chest reach out.

Hahaha! Hey, you ever get those messages I sent you a little while back??? Never heard. Have a GREAT Sunday!
Go Lions... Yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back