Shot Navi N2 Handheld Golf GPS Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
with all the rage of the GPS watches and rangefinders, I see less and less of those handheld devices on the courses, is this even a market worth pursuing?

Excellent review James. If I opted to go the GPS route, I would go with a handheld unit like this that I can comfortably slip in my pocket over a watch. The price is right as well.

Perfect little device, price point is spot on. I can definitely see where trying to use all the functions it offers would be a bit cumbersome (anything time consuming other than playing golf is not a good thing on the golf course).

One question: does it happen to have anything built into the sides or back where maybe something could be looped through it and attached to a bag like for walkers?

with all the rage of the GPS watches and rangefinders, I see less and less of those handheld devices on the courses, is this even a market worth pursuing?

I think so. There are a lot of people who still dont like playing with a watch and want more than a rangefinder offers.

Nice review James, I like the compactness of this as I hate tossing the big bulky ones in the pocket. And cant beat that price

Solid review as always. Seems like a solid offering and it packs a few more features in it than other available options, but likely ones I would never use. Personally for the $$ I'd probably look elsewhere for this type of device.

Nicely done James. I agree with you about the other color combo being a bit cleaner looking. Overall I think these ShotNavi units impressed the 3 of us.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the reads and comments! It's a solid unit for the price, I do think it could be simplified a touch, but its solid nonetheless.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the reads and comments! It's a solid unit for the price, I do think it could be simplified a touch, but its solid nonetheless.

Good. Now answer my question. :angel:

while i use a range finder 100% of the time, this little unit would be a nice back up i think to double check what you are seeing, for the price may be worth picking up as i plan to play a lot more golf this year as opposed the last 3 years.

Back