Tater Tots For Life?

If I won that I would actually be losing money on the deal when you factor in all the extra ketchup I'd need (I use a lot for tator tots and fries)

Fries and tots are just vehicles to appease the ketchup craving. :curl-lip:

Well if he eats at sonic every day for a month, that will be a life times worth right there.

Only if they're chili cheese tots! Tots and a cherry limeade make a nice, well-balanced meal!

While tots are fun to eat every so often not sure I would want them for a lifetime and definitely would prefer a better prize

.....and a high cholesterol level as an added bonus...great prize!

Tot's for life...I could be ok with that. Wonder how that works.

(Press Red Button) Me: Ya, I won tater tots for life...and I'm on my lunch break, sooooo I'm gonna need a large order of tots.
Order Guy: Sir, no one's even won that, can I get you something?
Me: No, seriously I have to "Tots for Life" gift card, you can take a look, it's legit!
Order Guy: I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir.

Tots for life is significantly better than no tots. I could think of a lot of other prizes I would rather win but I will probably eats tots until I become one of the departed so I would have no problem claiming my prize.

Haha what a goofy prize for a half courter.

Forget the tater-tots ... hitting half court shot and hearing the crowd go wild ... priceless ... sign me up!

I'd take it.

Anybody here make a half-court shot to win something? I made one in high school at a Franklin & Marshall game to win a free dinner at the steakhouse across the street from campus.

I would ask if I could trade it for their Cherry Limeade for life.

Back