Driver Head Colors

Colors or patterns don't matter to me. I'd prefer either glossy or matte black, but am rolling with the J815, so it has no bearing on what I play.

Matte black or grey is what I prefer

Really liking the matte black of the GBB but I can get used to anything. If Callaway offers the GBB animal style like Jrod (CG) and Furyk have I might order an orange udesign.

Driver Head Colors

I have been drawn to the brighter colors. I currently have a Nike Covert 2.0 (red) and I am looking to get a Cobra Bio Cell or Fly-Z 3/4w in orange.

I think just for fun I would even go with this if it was in my budget :)

a2cf40b51083c968b82a61d96d6f6cde.jpg

37af192a15e64eeb325c29fb79fbc470.jpg

Ok, maybe not, but it does look pretty good haha.

Don't really have a color preference, but I don't like a lot of busy graphics on the the crown.

To be honest ive never really put much thought into head colours. I have an 815 with dark blue, Bio Cell with with black, used to have a TM R11s with white and never got turned off by any of them.

I prefer dark and glossy. But I don't mind matte finishes either, and white is growing on me.

I don't like really bright colors (i.e. orange, red, etc.).

No preference. My JPX 850 just had me awe struck as soon as it came out. The green Cobra from a couple years ago was awesome and the M1 is pretty damn sick too.

I really like matte white however I really really like the white/black color of the M1 Crown....

I hated the white TM drivers, at first. I prefer a matte finish, white or black. Gloss shines too much in the sun. The matte white finish on the R15 is probably my favorite.

I love the solid finish like the Titleist clubs and my RFE.

I don't gravitate to any color on a club. I've had black, white, silver, gray, red, golf, blue, heck, I even had a bright yellow one for a couple of years (Mellow Yellow).
If the club works, I will hit it.

Matte white is my favorite

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Anything running from black to a medium gray is my first choice.

Darker red or blue wouldn't be a dealbreaker. Anything else and I'm likely to walk right past the display.

Lots of graphics on top are a dealbreaker. Anything besides an alignment aid has to be very subtle.

Matte or glossy I care about less than scuff resistance.

I prefer flat finishes that don't reflect or distract you when you are at address. Color really isn't that important, just performance!!

I like white and blue a lot, otherwise, I prefer something not glossy but will deal with whatever.

Too many graphics or graphical elements on the crown seem to turn me off, not really opposed to any color. And the more I see these matte finishes the more I like them, and for some weird reason a white matte finish is what I'm drawn to the most.

Black is definitely the color I gravitate to the most. I don't really have a preference for matte or glossy...I like both.

Keep in mind that the current model being shown and out is the King LTD, meaning limited.
I have a feeling you will be fine.

Come again?

Glossy black.

I've gamed a couple of Cobra in red and grey but keep going back to the OG black.

If I were designing my own, I'd go with blue every time. But I always seem to end up with black or dark gray. Like others have said, head shape is much more important to me than color or gloss/matte.

Love my Orange.
5957977ef079b9874aa892e86c78d935.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

anything but red, have really grown to like the white drivers the most. really love the M1 with the white and carbon fiber look the most.

Back