Taylormade Preowned Purchase

-CRW-

Reaction score
I wanted to share that I bought 2 Taylormade RBZ fairway woods (3 & 5) from their preowned site. Both clubs were listed as "mint" condition and were $85 each with a buy one get one 25% off deal going.

I received the clubs yesterday and they appear to be brand new. There was not a mark on them and both club heads were wrapped in plastic with the RBZ stickers on the wrapping. Both also still had the long spec stickers on the shafts as well. They appeared to be display clubs or clubs that didn't sell in a store or something. Both had the ARP mark on the hosel. With a one year warranty on them the deal was hard to beat.

So overall I'm extremely happy and will keep an eye on that site for deals in the future. Now I need to get out to the range and hit them some tomorrow.

I've updated with pictures...

IMG_4999_zps60030ddf.jpg

IMG_5000_zpsb731af9c.jpg

IMG_5002_zps14b0fceb.jpg

IMG_5003_zps3781922c.jpg

Last edited:
That's great to hear. I have pondered many purchases from them but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Great to hear! enjoy your new sticks!

Have seen some great deals on the site recently. Glad it worked out for you!

Yeah I got a driver from taylormade pre-owned years back and It was in great shape

I wanted to share that I bought 2 Taylormade RBZ fairway woods (3 & 5) from their preowned site. Both clubs were listed as "mint" condition and were $85 each with a buy one get one 25% off deal going.

I received the clubs yesterday and they appear to be brand new. There was not a mark on them and both club heads were wrapped in plastic with the RBZ stickers on the wrapping. Both also still had the long spec stickers on the shafts as well. They appeared to be display clubs or clubs that didn't sell in a store or something. Both had the ARP mark on the hosel. With a one year warranty on them the deal was hard to beat.

So overall I'm extremely happy and will keep an eye on that site for deals in the future. Now I need to get out to the range and hit them some tomorrow.

I'll try and get some pics of the clubs up later today.

I bought a driver from TaylorMade Preowned last year in "Mint" condition and it was brand new. Their prices are solid and customer service is great. Enjoy the new stick.

Glad to hear that your purchase through TM pre-owned went well. I had a little bit of an issue with them about a year ago. (I purchased a used R11, they sent the wrong shaft and then gave unusual pushback on the return.). I have had better experiences with other sites. (One has been named in this thread.). But, I suspect my experience with the TM site was an outlier.

Thanks for sharing CRW - those are some great clubs at a great price. I have the ATV wedges that are ARP stamped, I have about $75/80 in the pair. I could not be happier with them.

Just an update, but I did notice some small bumps on the crown of the 3 wood. The club was still in plastic and doesn't in any way appear to have been used. It looks like the club head wasn't totally smooth during production. They are near the back of the club head, not the front like sky marks. Either way they are so small that I can't see them at address and they don't look like they would affect the clubs performance in any way. I couldn't even get them to show up in a photo:

IMG_5004_zpsf0c1a609.jpg

Very cool CRW. I hope they work out well for you! RBZ fairway woods are amazing.

I shouldn't have looked on here. Somehow, they are offering a ridiculously high trade in value on my CB3's (to the tune of $150 + 20% bonus), and between that and a putter I could trade in I could get a used R15 for pretty much free.

Ponder ON.

I shouldn't have looked on here. Somehow, they are offering a ridiculously high trade in value on my CB3's (to the tune of $150 + 20% bonus), and between that and a putter I could trade in I could get a used R15 for pretty much free.

Ponder ON.

Indeed. They are pretty cheap on eBay right now though. I have a few auctions I am watching closely.

Indeed. They are pretty cheap on eBay right now though. I have a few auctions I am watching closely.
Yeah me too. If I can sell some stuff the old fashioned way I'll go that route

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back