The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tech is whooping that OK State ass.

TD gators!

I feel bad for Georgia fans.

Every year starts off so well with high expectations .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for Georgia fans.

Every year starts off so well with high expectations .

Thank you, thank you very much.

How bout' them Dawww....ugh,never mind.

Hopefully you guys jumped on the gators -2 that i was crazy for posting yesterday.

That and pats -8.. $$$$

Why is Lambert benched?

Georgia has everything they need to be a powerhouse. Something all ways works out where it doesn't pan out. Is it coaching? Likely. Richt will eventually be run out of town.

Georgia has everything they need to be a powerhouse. Something all ways works out where it doesn't pan out. Is it coaching? Likely. Richt will eventually be run out of town.

It's the only common denominator .

I know the Chubb injury was deflating but it started well before that.

It's year after year. With injuries, without injuries. Great program, great recruiting, great facilities, a fan base as passionate as any in the country. Just falls a bit short most of the time.

So maybe Vegas was wrong on that FLA/UGA line.

I just finished watching the au game. I'm very disappointed with Gus' play calling particularly in the red zone. it doesn't look like it's an issue with execution, just predictable and poor play calling. the d looked pretty good though. wake- you were right about how badly they needed Lawson back.

This is unlike what we have seen before, this team is just bad, loaded with future NFLers and somehow there is not 1 decent QB out of three 4*s and most of the OL is average or worse. Chubb's injury hurts but one man does not make a team, we lost to Bama with him and now UF even if he had played, I think we would have hung on against UT with a healthy Chubb. The fans are getting very restless and I am seeing more and more folks calling for Coach Richt's job. It will be interesting to see if this team that had such high hopes at the beginning of the year can win one more to qualify for a bowl game.

I just finished watching the au game. I'm very disappointed with Gus' play calling particularly in the red zone. it doesn't look like it's an issue with execution, just predictable and poor play calling. the d looked pretty good though. wake- you were right about how badly they needed Lawson back.

I only watched the first half, and apparently it got even worse after. Lawson is a stud and a difference maker.

Georgia has to pull this dude he's awful

I only watched the first half, and apparently it got even worse after. Lawson is a stud and a difference maker.

I'm telling you, the red zone play calls were horrible, as were the calls on the drive that would have tied it. defensive secondary is still full of morons.

Was hoping to be able to switch to a competitive game (OK St. - TX Tech) but it is not on where I am....

Saw this on a UGA board earlier, funny but quite likely true.

12188609_10208219508944897_424334636_n.jpg

Saw this on a UGA board earlier, funny but quite likely true.

12188609_10208219508944897_424334636_n.jpg

Have been saying that for years. Great guy, great recruiter, disciplines players timely and appropriately (unlike the school 45 minutes south of me and many other SEC teams) but it has just never been there on game day throughout an entire season.

Thanks for the free cash GA

This TT OSU game just got interesting!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haha
80 yard bomb... nevermind

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back