Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot, I will be on call this weekend at the office, I can't leave town, so leaving the country is a big no no.

booooooo

That was Green Lakes in Syracuse, and the flashing was limited to the clubhouse area. Not surprisingly no one noticed
Green jacket, gray jacket, who gives a $hit…?

If you guys change it to playing harvmp's home course in horseheads tomorrow Im there.
Horseheads?! We have to get on a plane to get there…?

Horseheads?! We have to get on a plane to get there…?

Ok so thats further from you guys than I thought it was lol. Nevermind.

are you guys planning on playing a round next Sunday? I could make my way down the 87 somewhere

are you guys planning on playing a round next Sunday? I could make my way down the 87 somewhere
We have nothing planned for next weekend yet. I have a horseshoe tournament on Saturday (Halloween), so if we are going to be playing, it will be on Sunday. And I've said it before...hangover golf is the best golf!

We have nothing planned for next weekend yet. I have a horseshoe tournament on Saturday (Halloween), so if we are going to be playing, it will be on Sunday. And I've said it before...hangover golf is the best golf!

that sounds good! are the courses still open in your area? Mosts courses around here are closing on November first this year.

hangover golf really is the best golf.

so guys, can you play Sunday?

Paul (PLin) and I ventured out to Ravenwood on a Golfnow Hot Deal yesterday in the gusty 16+ MPH winds. But what a beautiful day at 60* and sunny, shot a 44/52 = 96. Which felt pretty good for how hard the wind was blowing. At some points you would be on the tee and couldn't get settled b/c the wind almost blew you over!

Paul (PLin) and I ventured out to Ravenwood on a Golfnow Hot Deal yesterday in the gusty 16+ MPH winds. But what a beautiful day at 60* and sunny, shot a 44/52 = 96. Which felt pretty good for how hard the wind was blowing. At some points you would be on the tee and couldn't get settled b/c the wind almost blew you over!

I played yesterday also and we stopped after 13. I think 16 mph was the slowest wind speed we had. There was one par 5 into the wind where none of us could hit the ball more than 140 yards. It got to be something less than fun.

I played yesterday also and we stopped after 13. I think 16 mph was the slowest wind speed we had. There was one par 5 into the wind where none of us could hit the ball more than 140 yards. It got to be something less than fun.
I hear ya, after the front 9 my body felt really sore/tired fighting the wind for 2 hrs. It really does make things not enjoyable going against wind that bad, it only is fun hitting a drive downhill/downwind haha

Oh…hi Maddog…I can't escape your taunts all the way up in Ogdensburg F'n NY…

f6727ba52c31f485790d29d159bf4bc9.jpg

Anyone taking off tomorrow? Playing Greystone in the AM, have some spots open.

Oh…hi Maddog…I can't escape your taunts all the way up in Ogdensburg F'n NY…

f6727ba52c31f485790d29d159bf4bc9.jpg
That cream ale must be a hot seller, its almost gone

That cream ale must be a hot seller, its almost gone
Ha! They didn't have it two weeks ago. Just the Light and the OG. Maddog must've put in a special order for me.

Had a great day today at Brook-Lea with Moosejaa, Maddog701 and Six4Three5. Weather was great, a beautiful day.

Had a great day today at Brook-Lea with Moosejaa, Maddog701 and Six4Three5. Weather was great, a beautiful day.
Great day, course was awesome, can't thank Jim enough for the invite and hospitality.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What a PERFECT day on the golf course. Couldn't have asked for better company or a better host. Thanks Jim. Can't wait to return the favor!

I played Cardinal Hills in Randolph today and shot 45/40=85 for my PB 9 and PB 18 by 1 stroke. Going to play Allegheny Hills in Cuba tomorrow.

I played Cardinal Hills in Randolph today and shot 45/40=85 for my PB 9 and PB 18 by 1 stroke. Going to play Allegheny Hills in Cuba tomorrow.
Very nicely done Dave!!

Nice! Congrats on both PBs, Dave!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back