Lee McCoy Deletes Twitter After Web.com Gallery Comments

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I think what makes it even worse is the fact that they are in Columbia. More than likely these kids are so poor and just wanted a hat that they would wear everyday

I think what makes it even worse is the fact that they are in Columbia. More than likely these kids are so poor and just wanted a hat that they would wear everyday

Clown shoes. What a prick. He got called out and deservedly so. “Life lesson”? SMH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulling a trick from Grayson’s play book. Show everyone what a tool you are, then delete the account and run away when called out on it.

I tend to like McCoys transparency on Twitter but dude went full on idiot and deserves the backlash.

I tend to like McCoys transparency on Twitter but dude went full on idiot and deserves the backlash.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Some things are best left unsaid. Or if said, it's in the delivery.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

b2d1b5f0c6f4ea1ce85d20f143607159.jpg

Pretty ridiculous... also almost as ridiculous as creating a video to show what things he tweeted. Can we get a little more Inception with the video too please?

Yeah, good rule of thumb: Don't shoot yourself in the foot before you even get that foot in the door.

I'm still laughing at the dramatic musical score that accompanied the video!

The thing is he probably wasnt off on being aggravated that kids were asking for his damn shoes. He just should have kept it above board.

The thing is he probably wasnt off on being aggravated that kids were asking for his damn shoes. He just should have kept it above board.

i agree with this, just not with the way he chose to express himself. i can see how it would get annoying when a lot of people want a free handout. no, he probably isn't paying for his own clothes. but that doesn't mean he's going scrooge mcduck and swimming in a vault of gold coins every day. it can definitely be a struggle financially for those guys out there.

Good riddance. Never a fan of this guy to begin with. His tweets were always pretty divisive so it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

I'm not really going to fault him here. Personally I think a lot of people (and the world) would be better off without Twitter or Facebook and the damn mucksuckers that troll those platforms looking for stories. Obviously he could have been more mature in his delivery and should have just stayed off social media, but hindsight is always 20/20. Let's not forget that McCoy is a 24 year old. Obviously he is held to a higher standard, but he still has a lot of growing up to do and the reaction about this from grown adults is kind of embarrassing in my opinion.

I don't have Twitter and have no clue what was said or what his history is like on the platform, but I am 25 years old and if I was put in the spotlight you better believe there would be some less than stellar stories curated. We're only human, and no one should fake who they are to please someone else. If he was annoyed that kids were asking for his shoes then he has the right to voice his opinion (as well as deal with the backlash). Just my $0.02.

Back