Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I traded him last season. What a mistake that was. Made sure to grab him again this season, he and Gostkowski got the week started nice with a combined 35.5.
I usually don't have Pats players on my fantasy team unless it has been Brady because I am fan of the team. Edelman has been big so far for me this year, but I need to improve my team. He is my best trade bait right now.

I read your note on the rejection email in the airport, had another offer in my mind but didn't get to send it because traveling. We can work on it for next week.

I promise the price didn't go up....
Sounds good to me.

I'm only down 15.5 to 10 after last night, the bright side is he used up 2 to my 1, maybe I can actually string two wins together in a row!!!

Interesting offer sent to me.
Rudolph for duke Johnson.
Right now I have Fleener so it looks to gain me a handful of points at TE. Let me think about it for a while.

Wow amsmith with his homer picks of lewis edelman and pats d got him 57.5
The last of those two got me 38.5. Nice start to the week...and I'm still projected to lose 116-113 :)

Interesting offer sent to me.
Rudolph for duke Johnson.
Right now I have Fleener so it looks to gain me a handful of points at TE. Let me think about it for a while.
I had Rudolph earlier this year. Notice the past tense.

L2 Playing JMAN this week. No damage from JCameron last night. But, I'm still a 10 point dog.

I like Dion Lewis

L2 Playing JMAN this week. No damage from JCameron last night. But, I'm still a 10 point dog.

4 points was a good night for him. Too bad gates is hurt, would have helped.

Only chance I have is if Lacy shows up finally, I'm gambling playing him over Snead and I never in a billion years thought I would be saying that was a gamble.

Mad at myself for not replacing Miami last night...

I really need a win this week and did not get off to a good start.

ugh. thanks Tannehill and dolphins D for nothing......

I like having a 30-0 start going into Sunday!

I really need a win this week and did not get off to a good start.

ugh. thanks Tannehill and dolphins D for nothing......
you can't really start any defense playing against the pats

Gostkowski has been a great kicker for me this year. Almost a guarantee to get at least 10 to 15 points.

Do I switch Cassel for Mettenberger or McCown? None are attractive but my choices are super limited

Anything but metenberger they are awful

My crappy flex options

Riddick
Justin hunter
Chriw conley (scored last week but maclin wasn't on field)

Leaning Riddick as he would seem to have the highest probability to score but then again hes only a 3rd down back

Thoughts?

That's like flipping a coin made of crap.

My crappy flex options

Riddick
Justin hunter
Chriw conley (scored last week but maclin wasn't on field)

Leaning Riddick as he would seem to have the highest probability to score but then again hes only a 3rd down back
That's a tough one. I think Riddick is probably your best option as well.

I am trying to decide between Ladarius Green or CJ Spiller.

Flex dilemma here as well.....Malcolm Floyd or Davante Adams. I already have Cobb going FWIW.

Adams going against the Denver secondary with Floyd against a weak Ravens D. But Floyd just isn't getting enough targets......but if Cobb doesn't get the looks/catches then Adams will. So right now rolling with both Packers WR's but not in love with the idea.

That's a tough one. I think Riddick is probably your best option as well.

I am trying to decide between Ladarius Green or CJ Spiller.
Against that bad balt secondary id go green

And stupid mw for cutting alfred blue before last weeks game. None of this would be a problem now

Last edited:
Back