Calling All Hotheads!

I love hot sauce, its making me want some hot wings right now :hungry: but its almost 4 am and nowhere to get them! I tried some wicked hot sauce once from the carolinas, i cannot remember the name but a dab on the finger made your face turn red , body heat up so insane I cannot even explain, eyes watering.....tonsils burning....it was not enjoyable . More something someone dares you to try!

I love hot sauce, its making me want some hot wings right now :hungry: but its almost 4 am and nowhere to get them! I tried some wicked hot sauce once from the carolinas, i cannot remember the name but a dab on the finger made your face turn red , body heat up so insane I cannot even explain, eyes watering.....tonsils burning....it was not enjoyable . More something someone dares you to try!

I dare you to do it again

I'll be eating some wings after today's round in Sarasota. We are going to Bogies for dinner/lunch.

The wife bought me a hit sauce set for Christmas. Can't wait to try it out.

I'll be eating some wings after today's round in Sarasota. We are going to Bogies for dinner/lunch.

The wife bought me a hit sauce set for Christmas. Can't wait to try it out.

Right on man the wife and I are making wings tonight. I could eat wings like Canadan eats Chipolte

Just in case someone passes through Wichita Falls Texas, there is a little diner called "Willies Place".
It's a hamburger joint featuring the absolute hottest sauce you can find I swear it.
I love hot sauce but when I asked for his "Insane Willie Burger" he said , are you sure?
It has a sauce made from Naga Jolokia ghost pepper, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, and a mix of Habanero and mild Jalapenos and spices for taste.

I tried it, I can eat Habaneros out of the garden but this thing was freakin insane. I burnt my mouth on what I thought was the heat from the burger cooking, nope it was the sauce lol.

I figured that would be a hot sauce / spicy food thread somewhere in here. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce (with ghost pepper) anybody? Love the stuff although it must be consumed in moderation.... For anybody that has a Beef O'Brady's nearby, I enjoyed some nuclear wings over the last few days with plenty of cold beers to chase them down!

I figured that would be a hot sauce / spicy food thread somewhere in here. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce (with ghost pepper) anybody? Love the stuff although it must be consumed in moderation.... For anybody that has a Beef O'Brady's nearby, I enjoyed some nuclear wings over the last few days with plenty of cold beers to chase them down!

Never tried the insanity but the Sudden Death is just that, but oh so good.

Will have to hunt down some Sudden Death and give it a try!

Picked up some ghost chilli's from the store tonight and I plan on making wings tomorrow. I must admit I'm a little nervous about how much to use but it should be damn fun.

Picked up some ghost chilli's from the store tonight and I plan on making wings tomorrow. I must admit I'm a little nervous about how much to use but it should be damn fun.
A couple years ago I had tacos with ghost pepper salsa. It wasn't spicy. I remember it being hot. Just overwhelmed my system with hot. I have no idea how else to explain it. Like being in a car during the summer. When it's so hot you can't breathe.

A couple years ago I had tacos with ghost pepper salsa. It wasn't spicy. I remember it being hot. Just overwhelmed my system with hot. I have no idea how else to explain it. Like being in a car during the summer. When it's so hot you can't breathe.

I'm going to start with 1 and then add if I need to. I'll be adding the seeds as well. Just have to remember to wash my hands really really good after, I don't need a fire stick in my pants.

I'm going to start with 1 and then add if I need to. I'll be adding the seeds as well. Just have to remember to wash my hands really really good after, I don't need a fire stick in my pants.
Also dip your fingers / hands in a bowel of milk. This helps also.

The milk is a much better idea than asking a huge favor from a really good friend.

This is the first I have heard of using milk for your hands when it comes to peppers but it's noted. I hope they are as hot as people say they are.

The milk is a much better idea than asking a huge favor from a really good friend.

Are you saying were really good friends? I could use your help tomorrow night if your not at the gym.

Are you saying were really good friends? I could use your help tomorrow night if your not at the gym.
Sorry Bro. Tomorrow is squat night. ;)

This is the first I have heard of using milk for your hands when it comes to peppers but it's noted. I hope they are as hot as people say they are.

Every year I enter a chili competition and I handle Adobe peppers in sauce and some jalapeños with seeds. After done I always do this and it helps. The base cuts the spice/heat

also, if you feel the sauce is too hot add honey.

Every year I enter a chili competition and I handle Adobe peppers in sauce and some jalapeños with seeds. After done I always do this and it helps. The base cuts the spice/heat

also, if you feel the sauce is too hot add honey.

Yeah I'm going to make the sauce with the ghost chilli, red thai, siracha and some vinegar along with some herbs. I know about the honey trick but don't really want to add sweetness to it.

Yeah I'm going to make the sauce with the ghost chilli, red thai, siracha and some vinegar along with some herbs. I know about the honey trick but don't really want to add sweetness to it.

You Going for an Asian spiced sauce?

You Going for an Asian spiced sauce?

I'm just going to call it delicious and hot. I'll throw in a little mint, garlic, lemon zest and seasoning salt along with the 2 types of peppers, siracha and vinegar.

I'm just going to call it delicious and hot. I'll throw in a little mint, garlic, lemon zest and seasoning salt along with the 2 types of peppers, siracha and vinegar.

gotcha. If you like smokey add in some Worcester as well.

Back