DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Last edited:
Good find! Signed up of course.

when I hit the link on mobile it says:

This website may be impersonating "www.myrtlebeachgolfholiday.com" to steal your personal or financial information. You should close this page.

I could not enter.

when I hit the link on mobile it says:

This website may be impersonating "www.myrtlebeachgolfholiday.com" to steal your personal or financial information. You should close this page.

I could not enter.

try it without the S ... in https://

Seems like this is something I'd like to do :D

Having a contest using an unencrypted page to collect personal data seems pretty bush league. Just be aware before entering your data is being sent to them without security protocols.

I originally got the info from an email directly from the Golf Channel.

Nice!! Contest runs until September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be a lot of fun. Fingers are crossed!

Thanks and entered

Having a contest using an unencrypted page to collect personal data seems pretty bush league. Just be aware before entering your data is being sent to them without security protocols.

I think it’d be easier to explain my personal information was compromised than it would be trying to explain I won a contest to go golfing with her for a few days, and it wasn’t a THP contest. I can already see the arms crossing and the eyes narrowing.

I think it’d be easier to explain my personal information was compromised than it would be trying to explain I won a contest to go golfing with her for a few days, and it wasn’t a THP contest. I can already see the arms crossing and the eyes narrowing.

You can always bring me, tell her I won and chose you to join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine would be OK with it initially until she googled Paige. Then all hell would break loose..haha.

Don't think I'd survive a round with Paige, hoping she'd wear the skimpiest outfit in her closet.

"Uh, Paige, I just want to watch..."

Don't think I'd survive a round with Paige, hoping she'd wear the skimpiest outfit in her closet.

"Uh, Paige, I just want to watch..."

i have watched a vlog or two of her playing casual rounds. you know, for science. tbh, she seems a really cool, down-to-earth person. eye candy aside, i think it would be a lot of fun to tee it up with her. i'm happy for all her success and hope she rides that wave as long as possible.

i have watched a vlog or two of her playing casual rounds. you know, for science. tbh, she seems a really cool, down-to-earth person. eye candy aside, i think it would be a lot of fun to tee it up with her. i'm happy for all her success and hope she rides that wave as long as possible.

We're having fun here, but yes, of what I've seen and heard, she does have a good sense of humor and is down to earth. I'd think a round of golf would be filled with smiles and laughs (along with the leering - lol).

Just found out where this is being held. I just happen to live (and work) in that golf community. Somebody's going to be taking pictures.... :banana::banana::banana:

Just found out where this is being held. I just happen to live (and work) in that golf community. Somebody's going to be taking pictures.... :banana::banana::banana:

UGH, Now that I read that back, it sounded creepy, huh? LOL

If I win I will hold a contest to pick 3 thpers to go....

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We're having fun here, but yes, of what I've seen and heard, she does have a good sense of humor and is down to earth. I'd think a round of golf would be filled with smiles and laughs (along with the leering - lol).
Just make sure she gets the ball out of the hole for you Every time. While ur standing behind her.
Pull a Jordan Speith ... "Hey get that!" (Pointing at the hole)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back