bricky64

Reaction score
Handicap
Heading south to Naples. Last minute decision. I have played many courses there before, but prices very high in Feb. Any suggestions for public courses in Napes, Fort Myers, Bonita, and Cape Coral?

RIght in the middle of season, prices are going to be a bit higher as mentioned. Are you looking for the top spots?
Places like Tiburon are fantastic.

My experience is Golfnow, Teeitup, etc, that's where I got best rates. Look at the hot deals as soon as they get published, used to be 7 days out although they don't last long. I liked Corkscrew ($89 HD) and Magnolia ($49)

Heading south to Naples. Last minute decision. I have played many courses there before, but prices very high in Feb. Any suggestions for public courses in Napes, Fort Myers, Bonita, and Cape Coral?

I played old corkscrew last year and really enjoyed it - tough but fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in this exact area at the end of next week. Tiburon you say??.....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies. Played lely flamingo and mustang, nice course, but rude staff and starters. Esplanade my favorite in Naples, great course and staff. Will try Old corkscrew, have heard lots of positive feedback. Booked Panther Run, 45 min. drive, but heard great play.

Back