What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
UA Storm gear rain jacket? Puma storm cell? Another brand?

Looking for a rain jacket and have no clue where to start?

This??

3c5e8170ada99e34ca60e6b52571c8df.jpg

Clueless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UA Storm gear rain jacket? Puma storm cell? Another brand?

Looking for a rain jacket and have no clue where to start?

This??

3c5e8170ada99e34ca60e6b52571c8df.jpg

Clueless..

I have a Nike and Zero Restriction the Nike is solid but a little heavy and better (for warmth)when it's colder.

The Zero Restriction is lighter weight and breathability is fantastic. This one is my favorite, price point can be a little high though.

Grandaddy script is on the brain. Maybe my captain can help here, are we scripting as a team?

Grandaddy script is on the brain. Maybe my captain can help here, are we scripting as a team?

Fairly certain we will hear more soon.

Shoe pondering time. Just cleaned up the golf stuff around the house and my shoe game is lame. The decent stuff i have got beat to hell this year lol. Going to keep an eye out during the holidays to see what deals are out there

Bump for #TheGrandaddy guys.

Shoes. Bring them. I recommend being cognizant of the brand, but that doesn't mean they have to be Cally. If some of you guys WANT to coordinate and buy shoes, by all means feel to do so, I'm not going to because I have a shat ton of shoes already and I believe JB is the same way/mentality here from our discussion this weekend, if you have any q's, shoot me a line.

Pondering unbranded clothing. Think it is time to give some Linksoul a look.

Thanks James. May snag another pair of del Mars I will be rocking Callaway shoes for this trip

Anybody have good luck with the Abacus stuff? Fit?

Anybody have good luck with the Abacus stuff? Fit?

Not a huge fan anymore. Fit is definitely a more athletic fit, but the stuff is thick and stiff in all of the wrong places.

Not a huge fan anymore. Fit is definitely a more athletic fit, but the stuff is thick and stiff in all of the wrong places.

Just what I needed to know, thanks.

Snagged another pair of del Mars for 40 bucks on eBay. Will have 3 colors for December. Should be good

Bump for #TheGrandaddy guys.

Shoes. Bring them. I recommend being cognizant of the brand, but that doesn't mean they have to be Cally. If some of you guys WANT to coordinate and buy shoes, by all means feel to do so, I'm not going to because I have a shat ton of shoes already and I believe JB is the same way/mentality here from our discussion this weekend, if you have any q's, shoot me a line.
Thanks for the heads up on the shoes, I'll get to looking at options. If not coordinating shoes themselves, is there a particular color we want to try for, I.e. black or grey or something. I might see if I can snag some Callaway shoes, but sizing has been an issue when I've looked in the past.

In all honesty, shoes are shoes IMO. I don't think we would want to represent Callaway's biggest competitor, you all know who that is.

I am going to bring a few different colors to be safe, but at the end of the day, we will be matching in everything else so probably not a big deal

Thanks for the heads up on the shoes, I'll get to looking at options. If not coordinating shoes themselves, is there a particular color we want to try for, I.e. black or grey or something. I might see if I can snag some Callaway shoes, but sizing has been an issue when I've looked in the past.

Id say whatever you want dude, but I'm not one to freak out or get hung up on shoes (or socks, or pants/shorts, etc).

In all honesty, shoes are shoes IMO. I don't think we would want to represent Callaway's biggest competitor, you all know who that is.

I am going to bring a few different colors to be safe, but at the end of the day, we will be matching in everything else so probably not a big deal

You're a smart egg Taylor.

Ill be honest guys, I am not even planning on wearing the same color shoes each day, nor do I know what colors those are. While I am 100% for team spirit and being a part of something special, I think you guys are overthinking the shoe thing. Its long days, lots of golf and you are on your feet all day. Wear something that is comfortable and that you enjoy.

Ill be honest guys, I am not even planning on wearing the same color shoes each day, nor do I know what colors those are. While I am 100% for team spirit and being a part of something special, I think you guys are overthinking the shoe thing. Its long days, lots of golf and you are on your feet all day. Wear something that is comfortable and that you enjoy.

I agree with this 1000%.

COMFY for me, first and foremost.

I will say for the Grandaddy guys, if you want to rock Callaway, and don't mind spikeless, the Del Mars are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Search eBay and depending on shoe size you can get a good deal.

I will say for the Grandaddy guys, if you want to rock Callaway, and don't mind spikeless, the Del Mars are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Search eBay and depending on shoe size you can get a good deal.

Some of the most comfy shoes EVER for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back