MD4 Callaway Customs Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Being announced today, Callaway Customs is here again for the MD4 line of wedges.

8 Paint Fill Port Colors
14 Machined Aluminum Medallion Port Colors
12 Stamping Color Options

Done on the Chrome and Matte Black finishes

i-bn3Jt59-L.jpg

i-7DfgbdD-L.jpg

i-NhFTG9t-L.jpg

Customization starts at $15
Will be available beginning 2/24

Seriously going to consider a black head with custom fill. Was just going to strip the standard MD4 of red when I got it, but maybe this is easier.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought the MD4 was one of the best looking wedges done by anyone. And now that I can custom order it, oh baby

I really like this option. Not being a fan of black and red it opens up a bunch of possibilities.

I have the 54 and 58 and love them. It is going to take a few rounds to get used to them. they have a different feel , spin, and distance then the MD3's I had before.

not a bad price for some customization and opens up making these personal.

Sweet customization options. Would love to do something on the matte black finish.

Really want to do some of these for some corporate give aways this year. The customization options are just awesome.

I was just playing with some of the custom options. You can change the ports individually, the lines, the grind, plus stamping as well. Pretty cool

They are so sweet looking #drool.

These are sweet. I wish all companies would also extend the custom paint fill to the entire line of clubs.

It really does make the wedges pop with the paint.

Who doesn't want a custom MD4?! :D

Dang those are nice!

Those look amazing. So wish I had that kind of money to spend on custom wedges but they are really out of my range. I’m sure others have seen the real customs they do on the Callaway Facebook pages? Wow just amazing. The artist is simply amazing. Some day after I win the power ball and finish my lessons with Butch Harmon.

Seriously going to consider a black head with custom fill. Was just going to strip the standard MD4 of red when I got it, but maybe this is easier.

Still the case today. I'm sad there is not a "no fill" option online, just black. Going between a green paint fill and black/white. What are thoughts out there?

Toying around with these 2 ideas. Or maybe something in between. Really want a dash of green and the rest black. I have a MD3, so green is there. Also it'll be paired with a TT Onyx shaft.

Curious what thoughts are on these for me?
714d15bb52c17d93cfab74b62b2b3f1c.jpg
f856927bf619d310ee547dd096a894e3.jpg

Toying around with these 2 ideas. Or maybe something in between. Really want a dash of green and the rest black. I have a MD3, so green is there. Also it'll be paired with a TT Onyx shaft.

Curious what thoughts are on these for me?
714d15bb52c17d93cfab74b62b2b3f1c.jpg
f856927bf619d310ee547dd096a894e3.jpg

How about something like this?
2412e236e867aa32263fd42eadf33af4.jpg

How about something like this?
2412e236e867aa32263fd42eadf33af4.jpg
I like it. I really wish the Chev could be an option as just a lime green Chev would be cool.

@tpluff

Murder. Them. Out.

I like it. I really wish the Chev could be an option as just a lime green Chev would be cool.

I agree if your going to do paintfill why not the logo and the MD4? Stinks you have to have white on there at all

@tpluff

Murder. Them. Out.
I had considered blacked out or no fill (would be a great option to have, but I can strip after) and a lime green tpluff. That'd be a nice touch.

I agree if your going to do paintfill why not the logo and the MD4? Stinks you have to have white on there at all
Might have settled on this...all with UTx blacked out grip.

May be time to break out the paint remover I bought for the T Grind.
705d0b3dff0902dad86493291dda4c3a.jpg

Those wedges look so nice. Love the satin.

Very cool. I might have to do something like this myself on my MD4's

Back