Baby tooth at least? I was playing baseball with my 4 year old and some of his friends when one of them walked up to him and hit him in the mouth with a bat. It ended up killing his top right front tooth, which is now gray. Luckily the dentist said there is no permanent damage and it will fall out since it's a baby tooth, but it still looks odd.
OUCH!

Yeah baby tooth. Dang thing isn't even fully out yet and it's already chipped. No idea when it happened. It looks like it HAD to hurt, but he was with me all week and didn't fuss a single minute of the entire time, and at daycare they said he didn't take any spills ... so, who knows.

But yeah, in about 5 years it'll fall out and all will be forgotten.

At least when mom found out about it she didn't freak that I 'broke the baby'.

OUCH!

Yeah baby tooth. Dang thing isn't even fully out yet and it's already chipped. No idea when it happened. It looks like it HAD to hurt, but he was with me all week and didn't fuss a single minute of the entire time, and at daycare they said he didn't take any spills ... so, who knows.

This, and the fact that your little guy isn't hurt, are the only thing that matter.

OUCH!

My son broke a tooth on a fence at daycare, running into it full on. It fell out a little early a few years later, but no major issue at all.

My nephew chipped a tooth at 2 after his nice Uncle Russ told him to sit in the soft Thomas the Tank Engine chair and he immediately fell out and hit his face on a coffee table. I still feel terrible about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son broke a tooth on a fence at daycare, running into it full on. It fell out a little early a few years later, but no major issue at all.

My nephew chipped a tooth at 2 after his nice Uncle Russ told him to sit in the soft Thomas the Tank Engine chair and he immediately fell out and hit his face on a coffee table. I still feel terrible about that one.
I'm glad I got dental on him, because at the rate he's going ... this won't be our only issue! I pray it is, but I should expect more.

2nd time to the Dr. In 4 days. First my son to urgent care for croup and now my daughter to the pediatrician for an ear infection. Wonder if this mild winter so far leads to this stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2nd time to the Dr. In 4 days. First my son to urgent care for croup and now my daughter to the pediatrician for an ear infection. Wonder if this mild winter so far leads to this stuff.

Nah, kids are festering petri dishes lol.

Sorry to hear that. I dread winter, not just because of the crappy weather but I know it will be nonstop snot, coughing and sickness. I hope your kiddos get better soon!

Home with one of twins today

The top post will he sure to keep you busy for the 2nd one. Ha

That's good stuff Jessie.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah we think it is teething he has a high fever so we just kept him home and sent the other to day care. Definitely cool to get some time with just one of them, we are going to Wendy's for lunch just the two of us!

Some one is tired, but loves the tree.

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_289135f0-09e3-4c53-961b-ae58b4d50236.jpg
    InstagramCapture_289135f0-09e3-4c53-961b-ae58b4d50236.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Report cards yesterday. The kids are at a tough academic school and work really hard. I'm proud of them.

We did the Santa thing today and it went pretty well, Santa went on break at 1 so we had to keep ourselves busy for a while. Stood in line for about an hour but it could have been a lot longer...

6fb3b7622a854382a31a398c1efa6534.jpg

I could only think of the movie Bad Santa as we were in line haha

b665e4ac458103281aa1c37d5b9ef5b0.jpg

My little 1 year old beauty queen.

I'm so, so proud of my daughter right now. A friend of mine who works for a non-profit said she could volunteer at her organization, which temporarily houses children who are in dire need of a stable environment (my daughter needs 40 hours of volunteer work for her confirmation at church). She and I spent 4 hours with 5 young kids today at their group home, she went into things with a bit of a stand offish attitude, but boy did that change quickly. She spent time with all the kids, but especially a 13 yo who was by far and away the oldest in the house and dying for some time with someone close to her own age.

When we left, she asked when she could go back to volunteer again to help out. She made a few comments about realizing the type of situation these kids are in, and how even just spending time reading with a 5 year old can make a difference. It's such a wonderful feeling when your kids understand and show compassion for others, especially when they can act up a bit at this time of year.

933bc2d2277bbdeb201cf1a8a1b71be1.jpg

Great photos everyone!

Our kids did a great job with their roles in our church's Christmas pageant today.

My son and I are having a great trip together celebrating his birthday.

2d73cadb112cb1f46853dfeb9a8b4b6d.jpg

b665e4ac458103281aa1c37d5b9ef5b0.jpg

My little 1 year old beauty queen.

OMG so cute!!!! Enjoy every second!!

They grow up so fast. Our oldest is 12 and I just can't even stand it. I remember holding her just like you are holding yours.

We can't catch a break. Little man woke up with a 102.7 fever. 7 days till 2nd set of tubes.
f494f3b993de8ecf17a7f00e054d4419.jpg

We can't catch a break. Little man woke up with a 102.7 fever. 7 days till 2nd set of tubes.
f494f3b993de8ecf17a7f00e054d4419.jpg

That sucks I hope he feels better. I was home with one of the twins last week with a nasty fever. He just wasn't himself and you can tell it is no fun for them. Good luck

Terrible 2s...... A bunch of lies. 3's and 4's and waaaayyyyyy harder.

Sleep has become a hobby. Something pleasurable, but probably not done on a daily basis.

My MS Band 2 sleep results from last night.

ddce6358c6d3f19ed6f064964eda80c8.png

This is such a routine now that I cant get back to sleep once he wakes up (almost exactly at this time regardless of what time we put him down). Can almost set your clock to it, and then the dog, at 4:30 am (also a clock setting moment, and proving impossible to break the habit unless I just leave him out all night), starts bumping the gate to get let out of the house. Blergh. Probably need to get to bed earlier, but Nick goes down around 8:30ish and the wife and I need at least a little bit to unwind and chat after he goes down (time which does involve cleaning or other chores).

Or maybe old age is creeping up on me and this lack of sleep is my new future. God help me if that's the case.

Back