Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
Freddie,

Would you please take a look at these photos and give me your opinion on my setup and positioning during the swing?
The drive in the swing photo turned out to be dead straight down the left side of the fairway where I was aimed since I was consistently fading the driver the last couple of days before that photo.

Thanks for your help !

Setup.JPGSwing.JPG

Freddie...nothing ?

Still looking for advice here Freddie....

I am not Freddie and certainly not a professional but it sure looks like you are leaning back at impact. I tend to find if I don't get back forward pretty quickly and prior to impact it does not go very well. What kind of ball flight are you seeing?

Freddie,

Would you please take a look at these photos and give me your opinion on my setup and positioning during the swing?
The drive in the swing photo turned out to be dead straight down the left side of the fairway where I was aimed since I was consistently fading the driver the last couple of days before that photo.

Thanks for your help !

View attachment 31293View attachment 31292

I’m just now seeing this, my apologies!!

There is zero wrong with your setup. The club is out in front of you and marched with you shoulders/hips. This is why you hit so
straight.

If you’re seeing a slice, I would gather the club is behind you and/or the shoulder have stop rotating.

Thanks Freddie, I appreciate that.

Back