Signup Now: Free Clubs, Fitting & Golf - Shaft Up #1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have missed out on the info, you can find it all here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...-Playing-Bellerive-Shaft-Up-1-with-UST-Mamiya

Free Cobra driver
Free fitting
Free Upgraded UST Mamiya Shaft
Playing the same course as the 2018 PGA Championship
Free Airfare
Free Hotel

2018%20Shaft%20Up-M.jpg

When & Where
April 12th and 13th
St Louis, MO

The Finale
The Finale is also a part of Shaft Up and what that means is that there is a second free trip up for grabs to the participants later in the year. Each of the Shaft Up events (this is 3 of 3) will feature the fun and equipment, and post event, your job will be to review the gear you receive. The person that does the best job of this, from each of the Shaft Up events gets a ticket punched for what we are calling The Finale. It's another event, held at a beautiful resort where you will go later in the year, meet with UST Mamiya and play some golf for the weekend with your new gear and even test some more new products...And it wouldn't be Shaft Up if there were any costs, so it is all 100% free of charge.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2018 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

Signing Up
Entering is easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this information.
Current Driver and Shaft
Closest airport to you
RH or LH
Your Forum Name

2. Post in this thread your prediction to what you will shoot in the 1st round at Bellerive

3. Sit back and see if you are headed to St. Louis on us for the 1st Shaft Up of 2018.

Just remember, there are 3 of these this year, so if you do not get into the first one, sit tight as the second one will be around the corner. One quick teaser, if you want in on the second one, I would follow the live thread of the first one when it goes down : )

082517_WP_Bellerive_01-M.jpg

Last edited:
Who would I send the email to? Also I think a 92 would be a great score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we playing with actual rules? :alien: I'd probably shoot a 105. Sending my email now.

Email sent and I predict I would shoot a 106 given the length and course difficulty.

Hmm....my prediction would be 82 in my first round....ummmm hopefully. Best of luck everybody! This is an epic event this year for the 10yr anniversary!!!!

• Admin
man, timing is everything and this one just doesn't work for me. i'm excited to know that there are more opportunities, but to be at this course would have been so very special. can't wait to see how gets into this!!!

YES!!! Every single person on this forum had better enter this baby!

Prediction: 78

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! Can't make it to this one but I'm looking forward to seeing the lucky winners take on this course!

I would like to think I could shoot a sub-90 round, but I would probably be in the mid-90's on this course.

Well I certainly don’t think it’ll be an easy test but I’d aim to shoot a 79! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent - I'd probably shot a 110

lots of eggs.....lots of baskets.....lots of eggs.....lots of baskets.....

Email sent to correct email address! Sorry for the multiple emails JB, you added to the OP haha.

Depends on the tees but honestly I'd be lucky to break 110 at a course like this.

Email sent

Before I commit to a score ... what tees are we playing from?

edit: If we are playing where the Pro's play ... 88
If we are playing the Golds/Blue combo ... 79

only 2 hours 20 min flight from my airport & only $300 roundtrip ... hint, hint! HA!

Last edited:
First round at Bellerive I think I would shoot 82.

This is going to be off the chain to follow, let alone for the lucky participants!

Email sent....I'm going to overly optimistic assuming have forgotten all bad habits over the winter and say 85.

Bellerive

Bellerive

Given early season I am going to guess I shoot 98

Good luck everyone. I think I'll shoot sub-90 (lets say 85.) Game is trending in the right direction and my iron play/short game is the best it's ever been. Still trying to work out the driver so maybe I'm just missing a bit of UST magic. Hope I get in because my father in law already bought tickets to the 100th PGA and we are taking a road trip there.

Entered and I am going to say an optimistic 82.

Email Sent

Beautiful course + Tough Track + My Current Game= 97

Post in this thread your prediction to what you will shoot in the 1st round at Bellerive - Interesting but I would guess my score will be 95 if I play well!!!

These dates don't work for me so I'm sitting it out and anxiously awaiting the 2nd and 3rd signups. But best of luck to the everyone who is tossing their name in that hat. Crazy great experience and a mind blowing course...

Back