Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple pics from today:

Mike hitting his approach on hole #2.

#9 from the tee box. Cool hole with an evil green.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I played Cardinal Hills in Randolph today and shot 45/40=85 for my PB 9 and PB 18 by 1 stroke. Going to play Allegheny Hills in Cuba tomorrow.

Nice round.

A couple oics from today:

Mike hitting his approach on hole #2.

#9 from the tee box. Cool hole with an evil green.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
9 might have been my favorite hole esthetically. The green was TOUGH.

I played Cardinal Hills in Randolph today and shot 45/40=85 for my PB 9 and PB 18 by 1 stroke. Going to play Allegheny Hills in Cuba tomorrow.
Yeah buddy!

Great shootin!!

Oh…hi Maddog…I can't escape your taunts all the way up in Ogdensburg F'n NY…

f6727ba52c31f485790d29d159bf4bc9.jpg

Pete, give me 200 lbs of ice and I would be in heaven........lol

Had a great day at Borrk-Lea CC with Jim, Andy and Jimmy, fantasic weather and course was in very nice shape! great fall golf in western Ny

Played a 5-some with the old timers today at Allegheny Hills in Cuba. We played the gold tees which were very short at 5000 yds but I shot 42/40 for an 82. Darn near holed one on the 120yd par 3 second hole. Hit a foot short of the cup and stopped 18 inches past for an easy birdie and finished the day with 2 birdies and 6 pars. Par is 35/36=71 I had 3 threeputts on 8,9, and 10 that kept me out of the 70's.

Played a 5-some with the old timers today at Allegheny Hills in Cuba. We played the gold tees which were very short at 5000 yds but I shot 42/40 for an 82. Darn near holed one on the 120yd par 3 second hole. Hit a foot short of the cup and stopped 18 inches past for an easy birdie and finished the day with 2 birdies and 6 pars. Par is 35/36=71 I had 3 threeputts on 8,9, and 10 that kept me out of the 70's.
Sounds like you're playing some damn good golf Dave!!

I am so afraid of having to put the clubs away right now. I am hitting it so well that I don't want to lose it.

It is still overpriced at $12.99 for 30
I asked the girl at the register for a "buy one-get one" deal, but Chantal said "we don't do that here."

Been trying to squeeze in a lot of golf the last few weekends/weekdays.
Some funny highlights include my almost HIO at Eagle Vale:
FuYXj8hl.jpg

My second shot that landed on/found another ball at Ravenwood:
lH2cH4Wl.jpg

And a simply gorgeous day at Greystone yesterday where I played with a random group of older guys that turned out to be a lot of fun:
l0RveZtl.jpg

Got out today at Seneca Hickory Stick with Paul and Ben, the course and weather were awesome. Played my typical game of great shots and cringe-worthy ones.
Pull-hooks just keep creeping into my swing just when I think I got rid of them.

Got out today at Seneca Hickory Stick with Paul and Ben, the course and weather were awesome. Played my typical game of great shots and cringe-worthy ones.
Pull-hooks just keep creeping into my swing just when I think I got rid of them.

check ball position and also make sure to finish your swing/shift weight and not stop moving the hips and have the arms takeover. I know this battle all to well.

check ball position and also make sure to finish your swing/shift weight and not stop moving the hips and have the arms takeover. I know this battle all to well.

Thanks, definitely what I was doing and was able to kinda work it out with the irons but the driver was another story, resorted to an extremely weak grip with less arm action and hit a few decent ones.

Pretty happy to be approaching 50 rounds played this year (48).
37 - 18 hole rounds
5 - 9 hole (practice) rounds
2 - NYSGA Tournaments
4 - Scramble Tournaments
Plan on getting at least 2 more rounds in before the season ends.

is there still golf to play for you guys? most courses around here are closed for the winter.

I could be free for a round this coming Sunday and am willing to drive south a few hours...

is there still golf to play for you guys? most courses around here are closed for the winter.

I could be free for a round this coming Sunday and am willing to drive south a few hours...
All the courses around me are still open. All of them will stay open till the snow flies or the ground freezes. Whichever comes first. I think we're a little out of your range here tho.

All the courses around me are still open. All of them will stay open till the snow flies or the ground freezes. Whichever comes first. I think we're a little out of your range here tho.

yeah that's a bit far for a one day trip, but I'd love to play with you and Mike again!

yeah that's a bit far for a one day trip, but I'd love to play with you and Mike again!
We will make it happen in 2016 for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back