Rosemark NexGen Red, White & Blue 1.52 - THP Review Thread

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
In for review is the NexGen Red white and blue 1.52 grip from Rosemark. It is a sizable grip with a light profile, yet quite firm in hand. The immediate attention is drawn to the hundreds of beads promoting tack in all sections of the grip with the exception of the top where the thumbs rest. It really provides me with a different feedback than a traditional wrap grip like this.

Details from Rosemark
  • Rosemark 1.52 Grip
  • Length of grip: 11:
  • Weight: 57 grams +/- 1g
  • Dimensions (circumference of grip):
  • Top – 4 3/8"
  • Middle – 3 3/4"
  • Bottom – 3 1/2"
  • Inner Core: Lightweight EVA
  • Outer Wrap: MFS (Micro Fiber Silicon) Bead

In Hand Photos

IMG_0505-XL.jpg

IMG_0497-XL.jpg

IMG_0499-XL.jpg

IMG_0500-XL.jpg

IMG_0504-XL.jpg

I love my Garsen MAXX...but this is one fantastic looking grip. What's the retail on these?

Nice, glad to see this in.

Way to busy for me in the RWB theme.

I've got the 1.38 on my m5x now and love it, it's the new version and durability has been greatly increased IME.

e088c090ff18d5aec4c03f82e3db5be3.jpg

3f73f302bd8908a6ac51c54da8c0728a.jpg

I have not owned one but after putting in stores with the Rosemark, it's definitely one of my favorite grips. Can't wait to actually get it and take it out on the course.

Like the look & the concept, but at 57g, I'd have to add 50g of lead tape or more on the shaft to get it to a weight I'd like.

My thoughts on Rosemark grips is pretty well documented, however I appreciate that some changes have been made. Dan's grip is busy, and I actually really like that about it.

My thoughts on Rosemark grips is pretty well documented, however I appreciate that some changes have been made. Dan's grip is busy, and I actually really like that about it.
It's way better.

Like the look & the concept, but at 57g, I'd have to add 50g of lead tape or more on the shaft to get it to a weight I'd like.
What grip are you using?

I love the colors and print they're bringing on this one.

I love the Red, White, and Blue.

Like the color scheme. Looking forward to your feedback.

I like the looks of that. Heavy grip, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the ones I liked, I went away from them because of the durability issues, but if they changed them, I might just try them again!

I really like the ones I liked, I went away from them because of the durability issues, but if they changed them, I might just try them again!

The entire line has been upgraded in durability. We have put one through quite a bit of action as of late (different model) and it came away perfect. I struggled with the early versions myself.

The entire line has been upgraded in durability. We have put one through quite a bit of action as of late (different model) and it came away perfect. I struggled with the early versions myself.

did they keep the other texture they had? I can't remember how they called it, the one without the bumps

I saw several of this new line in hand. I was very very impressed with them. They looked good and I think could be a serious contender.

how would you guys qualify the texture of the part wouthout bumps where the thumbs go? is it still the same type of material as before?

did they keep the other texture they had? I can't remember how they called it, the one without the bumps

Yes they have multiple types.

Nice pics Daniel....#Merica

I really enjoyed the 1.52 during testing, some had issues with durability but I didn't notice it for quite a while. Great to hear that they improved that aspect of it. The r/w/b grip is kinda cool, too much white leads to dirty grips.

Looking forward to seeing what putter it goes on and the complete pics. Its a cool looking grip and could look awesome with the right putter.

I really enjoyed the 1.52 during testing, some had issues with durability but I didn't notice it for quite a while. Great to hear that they improved that aspect of it. The r/w/b grip is kinda cool, too much white leads to dirty grips.
I've had my new version on for over 20 rounds and most in a bag of 18+ clubs where it has to be forced into the bottom and its held up wonderfully. It's shocked me a lot.

I've had my new version on for over 20 rounds and most in a bag of 18+ clubs where it has to be forced into the bottom and its held up wonderfully. It's shocked me a lot.

That’s great news, that likely means that the feedback from THP testing had something to do with them improving their product and that’s pretty awesome.

What grip are you using?
Flatso 2.0 w/ 25g counter core weight in the butt & 3 12" strips of lead tape wrapped around the shaft at the base of the grip.

Back