Android Phone Thread

Anyone with the s6 notice battery drainage more in the last month than before? Today for example ive sent a few texts talked for a few minutes and browsed for a few minutes and im at 64%. Seems to be draining more than usual and im pretty stock when it comes to apps etc....thoughts
Do a recent update?

Apps running in background or location services on?

Do a recent update?

Apps running in background or location services on?
Set for auto updates
No location on
Seems like some stuff running in background when i go to applications manager

Havnt touched phone in awhile 52% now
61d90547c9f6a2424537b0a533bc0bc6.jpg

Have you done a hard reset? Hold power button down until device restarts

I am not sure what Verizon is doing with the release but I check every day haha

Just backup your phone and go get it, Verizon will take forever. That's the beauty of the Nexus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you done a hard reset? Hold power button down until device restarts

Today no, during the last few weeks I have maybe once or twice, I'll give it a whirl like monday so I can compare apples to apples and see if its any better

Havnt touched phone in awhile 52% now
61d90547c9f6a2424537b0a533bc0bc6.jpg

I always disable connections optimizer to eliminate bumps between wifi access points or moving between cell service and wifi. Have you noticed bad cell service?

Just backup your phone and go get it, Verizon will take forever. That's the beauty of the Nexus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah would love to want to baby sit the boys?

I always disable connections optimizer to eliminate bumps between wifi access points or moving between cell service and wifi. Have you noticed bad cell service?

not really, has been solid since I got the phone and started on sprint

I just went from an OG Moto X on Verizon to a Nexus 6 on Google Fi, I'm sooo much happier. Not only am I fully up-to-date, the phone is so much smoother and signal is significantly better. So far sound quality on local wifi is great and the transfer between wifi and cellular networks has been seamless. Color me impressed.

Just hit 11% on my battery from a full charge at 6:30 this morning, 14 hours of use and it's only down to 11% is pretty cool.

dcbe75c735b40933e67bf6aa06b68732.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6p battery life is incredible. Unplugged at 950pm last night. So about 23 hours off charger. 1.5 hours screen time. Used gps navigation for 45 minutes

15af16f2ed32477fdb11e67f83d0821c.jpg

Cell standby is pretty cool. :)

Can you buy this at a carriers store or is it just through the Google Store?

I ask cause I have T-Mobile "Jump" so would want to take advantage of that and not have to pay hundreds of dollars...

Nope - cannot buy through carriers.

It has been about 4 days with the phone now and it is hands down the best phone I've ever used. Fast, clean, and the battery life is incredible. I am getting slightly over 1.5 days of use with 4-6 hours of screen time on one charge. Amazing.

Nope - cannot buy through carriers.

It has been about 4 days with the phone now and it is hands down the best phone I've ever used. Fast, clean, and the battery life is incredible. I am getting slightly over 1.5 days of use with 4-6 hours of screen time on one charge. Amazing.

That is quite impressive! But unfortunately its a deal breaker if I can't use the T-Mobile jump program and only pay $100 for one...

Has anyone used an LG v10?? Thoughts?

Has anyone used an LG v10?? Thoughts?

I played with one the other night. It's a big phone. Kind of has everything I want in a phone. Replaceable Battery, Great Camera, SD Card, fingerprint scanner.

I played with one the other night. It's a big phone. Kind of has everything I want in a phone. Replaceable Battery, Great Camera, SD Card, fingerprint scanner.

Nice - I want a bigger phone and am looking at the Note 5 but just saw that the V10 came out.....

Nice - I want a bigger phone and am looking at the Note 5 but just saw that the V10 came out.....

I really like both. I am so tempted by the Note or Edge Plus. But I'm just ready for something outside of Samsung. Hell even the other night Nerfny and I were out looking at phones and I kept coming back to play with the note 5.

I really like both. I am so tempted by the Note or Edge Plus. But I'm just ready for something outside of Samsung. Hell even the other night Nerfny and I were out looking at phones and I kept coming back to play with the note 5.
The note 5 is no doubt an excellent phone. One that was on my short list.

The note 5 is no doubt an excellent phone. One that was on my short list.

how are you liking the 5x so far? Do you know how much usable storage there was on it when you got it?

Yea - I have had a Samsung Galaxy since the "OG" "Galaxy 1" and skipped from the S4 to the S5.

After reading about the V10 the "Second screen" seems like a great feature...

Back