Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for us all to have our minds blown non freaking stop.

I have gone over every shaft option offered wondering how I will end up. My OCD wants all the same shafts in my woods, but I'm going to trust the fitters and roll with it.

I have gone over every shaft option offered wondering how I will end up. My OCD wants all the same shafts in my woods, but I'm going to trust the fitters and roll with it.
I'm insanely excited for all of you guys to get fit and for me to get to witness it all. I'll take more pleasure in than than anything.

Less than three weeks so there's still tons of time for this to change but my grandaddy bag should look something like this.

GBB
GBB 3W
Apex UT 21*
Apex UT 24*
Apex CF16 5-AW
MD3 56S
MD3 60W
#7 CS I think.

Putter is the biggest unknown for me right now

ut are some nice choices. I like having one in,my bag for those short par4s where a driver would be too much.

ut are some nice choices. I like having one in,my bag for those short par4s where a driver would be too much.

I have the 21 right now and it's probably my favorite club. Just silly easy to hit from a tee, fairway and rough.

I have the 21 right now and it's probably my favorite club. Just silly easy to hit from a tee, fairway and rough.

Haha it's funny how we are as golfers. Im opposite of you and don't really care for utilities and love hybrids.

The bogo deal today got me and I ordered the apex ut 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love mine!!

Haha it's funny how we are as golfers. Im opposite of you and don't really care for utilities and love hybrids.

Lol ya I'm not a fan of hybrids. Probably because I've never really given one an honest chance but I love the UT

I haven't hit mine from the rough and have to be conscious about from the fairway but absolutely love it from the tee. Prefer it over a hybrid from the tee

I've been obsessing over wedges for #TheGrandaddy. I'm a little torn between the MD3milled and mack daddy pm grind for the 56* wedge, I suppose i'll have to put them through their paces in the ECPC, but right now that matte black finish for the md3 is calling out to me.

Next up would be the AW... can't decide between the MD3 50* or a set wedge, most likely apex... My current setup is a rotation between the rotex and rocketbladez AW... the little bit of forgiveness helps, but sometimes the sound is a little off, and the black rotex looks better at address, and I like the sole a lot better than the RBZ

I've been obsessing over wedges for #TheGrandaddy. I'm a little torn between the MD3milled and mack daddy pm grind for the 56* wedge, I suppose i'll have to put them through their paces in the ECPC, but right now that matte black finish for the md3 is calling out to me.

Next up would be the AW... can't decide between the MD3 50* or a set wedge, most likely apex... My current setup is a rotation between the rotex and rocketbladez AW... the little bit of forgiveness helps, but sometimes the sound is a little off, and the black rotex looks better at address, and I like the sole a lot better than the RBZ

The MD3 is so good dude. You won't be disappointed

Im pondering a lot.

My bag of SLDR gear (outside of my CG Black driver) is ready for a makeover.

Irons and hybos at the top of that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im pondering a lot.

My bag of SLDR gear (outside of my CG Black driver) is ready for a makeover.

Irons and hybos at the top of that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anything got ur eye so far?

Beags talking golf gear makes me smile.

Hit one of these last week and really liked them. I do not get along with hybrids at all, and this club was really easy to hit. Pondering it big time

Okay, the UT was your BO...what was your GO?

Thinking about picking up an Odyssey Protype 3 for $65. I love my current putter but the Protype left pretty good, and debating if I should just get it at that price. What do you guys think?

I'm pondering a shaft to throw in my tight lies 4W....also pondering game golf for Christmas. It's kind of odd, my wife keeps asking me what I want but I'm pretty happy with my bag at the moment.

Made the mistake of spending some time with the new Apex CF design at golf galaxy today. I really don't have $1200 lying about but the need is strong. 177 7i avg carry with 6 yards avg dispersion on 14 shots with GC2. The "sweet spot" strikes were around 185. I'm beginning to hate Callaway.

C-Taper Lite shafts? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back