Knuth High Heat Driver Review

I love this! I need distance and need it bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one driver I would have loved to try. Unfortunately, there's no dealer in my country that carries them. I did email knuthgolf how much shipping will be, but i guess it's too much trouble to buy it and pay for shipping without trying it out.

Nice review though and THP gave feedback I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else.

I think we will give one of these away starting tomorrow. Just had a friend use it for 18 and tell me "I hit areas of the course that I have not seen in 15 years". My response was "Is that good?" (thinking he could have meant left and right) and his response was simple "Could have played with the Knuth and my 9 iron through wedges today". Now this person is normally using hybrids up to a 7 iron into most greens, so that is a heck of a response.

So why not see what more THPers have to say by giving one away.

Oh yeah !!

I like this idea!

It really is a silly fun head, I freaking destroyed the ball every time I used it in KC.

But man, that sound. Hahaha

It really is a silly fun head, I freaking destroyed the ball every time I used it in KC.

It's a little intense until you get used to seeing your ball launched down the fairway.

Seeing you Knuth a drive during the practice round was fun. Standing over the ball and hearing the sound from up close was less so. Still, from everything I saw, this is a great driver.

Conducted a very interesting driver test at the range on FlightScope with this as golfers tested their own drivers against it. Working through the data now, but man I am surprised at some of this.

Conducted a very interesting driver test at the range on FlightScope with this as golfers tested their own drivers against it. Working through the data now, but man I am surprised at some of this.
I assume this went one of two ways ... either the Knuth outperformed, or it came in way low. I'll say it outperformed.

I am interested to see the results.

Guessing it definitely outperformed. Just a sneaking suspicion

Guessing it definitely outperformed. Just a sneaking suspicion

Did it at the Downs practice facility and had a TON of players there today. Really good inf.

Did it at the Downs practice facility and had a TON of players there today. Really good inf.

That's awesome, definitely looking forward to what comes of the info.

I saw a bunch of guys hit this down in Savannah. The sound is... unique, but everyone was crushing the ball. Looking forward to seeing the data.

If the data looks how I suspect it does, I'm not shocked at all. After hitting this, its a hell of a freaking club.

I really really really want one still, the sound is BAD, but dammit, the ball....go....far!

I haven't pulled the trigger on new drivers for me and Mrs. Bodog yet, so I can't wait to see the data on this.

Did they ever give one away ? I lost that thread

Tampa Downs is an awesome facility. I just wish the putting green had some flat area (2006).

Do you have a 10.5 with a mag44 to sell?

I'm traveling to Lecanto on the 9th so I don't think I can get one from Knuth before I leave.

If you contact them and tell them you are a THPer, my gut says they can expedite shipping if you are buying one. Really good at accommodating THPers.

If you contact them and tell them you are a THPer, my gut says they can expedite shipping if you are buying one. Really good at accommodating THPers.

That's great to hear. Thanks JB.

Knuth High Heat Driver Review

Can't wait for this to arrive next week. I already have a LM session booked for next week to get some numbers with the Knuth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back