I think the bud/miller and coors are kind of cop outs

For example you’d be hard pressed to find a place in MA without sam adams

And in texas everywhere I went had Shiner Bock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the bud/miller and coors are kind of cop outs

For example you’d be hard pressed to find a place in MA without sam adams

And in texas everywhere I went had Shiner Bock

The whole country is a cop out with Bud & Miller. Bells Oberon in Kentucky? Yeah

Sam Adams isn't anywhere? WTH?

I would have thought Texas would be a Lone Star place, but that is an 'acquired' taste.

Bud Light for TX? Nope.

Looks like I'm moving to New Mexico.

Kind of hard to believe that Oberon would be most likely in Kentucky since it's a seasonal beer and not year round...

Big Sky IPA is a pretty good beer, but it is absolutely not even close to the beer most likely to be on a menu in Montana. I doubt it's in the top 20.

as a beer fan I'm happy not to see Corona anywhere on the list

Stella? They misspelled Bud.

Ohio=Yeungling????

I don't think so. Although that's better than most other options but I don't think Ohio =s Yeungling

I can't even remember the last time I had one...

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

What is happening in WV?

Tragic to see Bud light in so many states. Not beer in my eyes, water is a better word for Bud light :)

Interesting.. Living in New York, I never noticed Stella on a menu..

I do like Mac N Jacks but make mine Guiness !

Id say theyre wrong about Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, the most likely beer to be on the menu is Spotted Cow. Spotted Cow is THE Wisconsin beer.

I wonder if there is a Craft Beer only map that could be done. That would be a whole lot cooler than this one. I do not mind Miller Lite but in my house, we stock Silver Bullets as the light offering, might come as a shock to a few here :act-up:

Ha! Bud Light in TX, I don't think so.

Makes you wonder if it's really someone in the back office playing darts putting this together.

I know. I’ve been in TX for 9 yrs now and I can’t recall a bar featuring bud light. Maybe it’s around but Dos Equis, Shiner, Lone Star and about 100 other beers would come to mind before Bud Light.

I thought Florida would be Bud Light Lime just saying...

Stella is #1 Oklahoma. I have a very hard time believing that.

I know. I’ve been in TX for 9 yrs now and I can’t recall a bar featuring bud light. Maybe it’s around but Dos Equis, Shiner, Lone Star and about 100 other beers would come to mind before Bud Light.

Hole in the wall country bars is where it's at!

my family took a trip to ireland several years ago, and we rented a big travel bus and had an irish driver. we loved trying all the beer over there. seriously not a bad one of the bunch. one day we asked our driver, a local irishman, what his favorite beer was? guinness? murphys? kilkenny? his answer: budweiser. smdh

Back