True Blue & Caledonia In Myrtle Beach In 2016

You know it's going to be good when an event is announced at TB&C. They just do everything right.

Oh and the staff at Caledonia was better this past year, so heading in the right direction!

Oh and the staff at Caledonia was better this past year, so heading in the right direction!

Was only a matter of time. The course is too good to have staff issues slow it down.

I agree, they were very pleasant. From the starter all the way back to the clubhouse.

That's awesome! always wanted to visit there since seeing the Morgan Cup and other events!

yes please

DSC_8222ec6e3nwp.jpg
Pro tip--don't try to walk that hole like the 18th at TB.

I have never been ... maybe that'll change in 2016!

I've seen SO many pitches and videos from this resort/courses and soooo want a crack at them. Maybe this next year will finally be the year!

I haven't been back to the Grand Strand in 7 years... I think it's about time I right that wrong...

True Blue and Caledonia are definitely special places to play. Can't wait to hear more details in the coming months.

I'm ready to go back! I love both of these courses, and everything about the who, what, and when and why too!

Yes!!!! 2 awesome courses and THP competition... Only way to make it better would be with Old Milwaukee beer and the Swedish Bikini Team... Can't wait to hear more. I'm on the seat of my pants now.

Pretty exciting to hear this. Ever since last summer, I have vowed to myself that I will play those two courses. What better way to do it than at a THP event.

After following along with the MC for a few years, and having the privilege to be a part of #TeamHeritage in The Legacy, I now completely understand why these courses are special to THPers. Lots of memories already made, and more to come. So happy to see this.

Played them mid-September ... would love to go back!

This is great news for all THPers! MB is a golfers playground and both of those courses are two of the best in the area.

I've been wanting to play here since joining THP, can't wait for the details.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Would love to get to Myrtle Beach. Can't wait to see all the details.

After following along The Legacy thread, I quickly juggled my already existing tee times to play True Blue in the beginning of September. What an absolutely special place. From the course to the staff...top drawer in all facets.
Would love to put a peg in the ground there again as part of a THP event.

This is setup to be one heck of an amazing event this coming year.

This is setup to be one heck of an amazing event this coming year.
No reason to twist my arm. I'm down for another crack at it. I absolutely love these courses! The staff is top notch and getting only better. Add in a group of THPers and it's phenomenal.

No reason to twist my arm. I'm down for another crack at it. I absolutely love these courses! The staff is top notch and getting only better. Add in a group of THPers and it's phenomenal.

Exactly. THP & MB is all I need to know

Count me in! Can't wait for the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back