New member from Atlanta/East Cobb

Jarlaxle

Reaction score
Handicap
Have certainly heard of THP over the years but have typically just posted on GolfWRX (and the old Bomb Squad Golf).

Stumbled back across THP when I was doing some research on my latest purchase (an Edel putter) when I noticed that there are a fair number of members from Atlanta here so figured I would throw my hat in the ring.

Been playing since I was a kid but got serious about it after college (am 43 now). Love everything about the game, just wish I could get out to play more. I play to a 10.7 but feel capable of getting that down to single digits. Here's hoping!

Thanks!

Welcome! Forsyth County here so not too far away

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Georgian!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

:welcome:

Single digits isn't that far away for you! There are a lot of good people in your area too if you want to get out and meet some members.

Have certainly heard of THP over the years but have typically just posted on GolfWRX (and the old Bomb Squad Golf).

Stumbled back across THP when I was doing some research on my latest purchase (an Edel putter) when I noticed that there are a fair number of members from Atlanta here so figured I would throw my hat in the ring.

Been playing since I was a kid but got serious about it after college (am 43 now). Love everything about the game, just wish I could get out to play more. I play to a 10.7 but feel capable of getting that down to single digits. Here's hoping!

Thanks!

Welcome. I live in Buford now but I grew up in east Cobb. Come check out the Atlanta area outing thread, we get together every so often!

Welcome to THP: a cool place with the best community around!

Welcome! I live in the nebulous area between Buford and Lawrenceville over in Gwinnett. We have an Atlanta outing semi-regularly and would love to have you.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the board. It's pretty fun here =)

Welcome to the best golf community around!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Back