THP Partners With Humane Society

really cool of you guys to bring this to the table

Love everything about this. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great cause, great partnership. Count me in for next year.

Another great cause THP has signed up to support. Ill be joining again.

We will be rolling out the new club officially open for signup sometime next week. Thanks for all of the early well wishes everybody. We are excited for another great partnership and to help some of these shelters and animals in need.

Local shelters really make the difference. My 9 year old champion has been with us for 8.5 years, and it's all thanks to a shelter giving him a place to stay for a few weeks. It is a great thing to make the Albatross Club mean more than just a connection to this community.

I'll save that for the pets thread. This thread is for the awesome cause the Albatross Club and it's members are supporting!

Thank you for rescuing!

Well done THP!!

Local shelters really make the difference. My 9 year old champion has been with us for 8.5 years, and it's all thanks to a shelter giving him a place to stay for a few weeks. It is a great thing to make the Albatross Club mean more than just a connection to this community.

Thanks and it meant a lot to us to be able to go straight to the shelters that need it the most.

So excited to kick off the campaign. People have no idea how much difference they will be making.

I'm excited to sign up at least once.....my annual contributions for charity via work already go to a local animal shelter and there aren't many other causes (if any) I would choose to support over this.

Kudos to THP, I can't wait to see the sign ups and know the ultimate impact made for those animals who can do nothing to help themselves.

Great partnership!

Once again we will be doing a contest for those that signup early.
Prize? Custom Project X Shaft done THP Style!!!!

I'm signing up as soon as possible just because I love the cause but that's a nice arm twister for anyone on the fence!

Didn't need an arm twist to reup the albatross club membership, but that will make it even easier to do it.

Just in time for the holiday season too, I selfishly hope a ton of people sign up before the end of the year so THP might be able to make a donation or two to a local shelter if it's possible to do so.

Didn't need an arm twist to reup the albatross club membership, but that will make it even easier to do it.

Just in time for the holiday season too, I selfishly hope a ton of people sign up before the end of the year so THP might be able to make a donation or two to a local shelter if it's possible to do so.

I would love to see that too. Especially with how many pets go right back into the shelters after Christmas. I know I will be signing up the day we can.

I was planning on signing up day 1, custom shaft chance is just an added bonus! I know the local shelter here does great work, and always appreciates any donations. So cool THP will be giving back to some local shelters.

Was planning to signup as soon as i see the announcement and not only is this going to a great cause but a chance for an awesome shaft is pretty cool.

This is my first season on THP. When do sign ups usually happen?

They will kick off next week and will run through al of 2016. Signing up once gives you the benefits for all of next year.

They will kick off next week and will run through al of 2016. Signing up once gives you the benefits for all of next year.

Well the week And month officially start tonight at Midnight. So tomorrow is good time to kick it off.

I'm in too...

Dax

Wow was going to re up already and now knowing the chance at this!! Can't wait for sign ups to start

A great organization! Our local Humane Society has given my family a number of wonderful pets over the years.

I was already planning on signing up immediately. But if a chance at winning that shaft doesn't motivate people, I don't know what will.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back