THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad round to end the handicap season will leave me at 13.1 for the final revision. That's a 5 stroke improvement from last year, I am thrilled by it.

Trending to a 10.0. Won't get another round in prior to the next revision. Will be out of the single digits for the first time since June 1st, 2013.

After today's round (likely the last local posting round for the season), I'm trending to a 9.6. Will be interesting to see if I can keep things in decent shape to play relatively well in December during a holiday trip to AZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending to a 10.0. Won't get another round in prior to the next revision. Will be out of the single digits for the first time since June 1st, 2013.
That has got to sting. Blame it on some bad rounds in AZ this month.

After today's round (likely the last local posting round for the season), I'm trending to a 9.6. Will be interesting to see if I can keep things in decent shape to play relatively well in December during a holiday trip to AZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
See you when you get here!!

Trending up .2 to 11.6 after 2 very poor rounds this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a 91 today and thanks to lots if low rounds I'm still trending to 9.8

ticked back up .1 to 8.4 after today's 80 on an easy course slope/rating wise. +10 equates out to nearly +12 on that course. Oh well, that's a solid end to the season for me. Better than I thought I would have been able to reach this season. Looking forward to setting some lofty goals next season.

Somehow I stayed where I was. Trending to a 7.8

Mine will be going up tomorrow for the last revision of my season. Today's round is helping that cause. +12 thru 8. Ouch.

Mine will be going up tomorrow for the last revision of my season. Today's round is helping that cause. +12 thru 8. Ouch.
Like a true A player

Somehow I stayed where I was. Trending to a 7.8

Im sitting at 7.5 right now. I love that number. Playing fellow 8s, straight up I feel like I have a really good chance. I have 4 rounds in the next 7 days that will influence however.

I'm not sure how but I'm trending to a 10.8, I just feel like it should be higher based on some of my rounds I've played. I'm guessing some low rounds from earlier in the year are still being used.

I'm not sure how but I'm trending to a 10.8, I just feel like it should be higher based on some of my rounds I've played. I'm guessing some low rounds from earlier in the year are still being used.

Cause you're sort of big time?

Trending to a 7.1 right now.

Trending and will finish at 9.8 this revision. Didn't think I was going to get another round in but things worked out where I did. Played just well enough to sneak the trend back into the single digits.

Still hanging out at 14.1 this revision. Was hoping to post a solid number today and go lower, but gale force winds and a "spooky pin" scramble afterwards had other things to say...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My index was likely going up at least a point until I posted a 70 today. Not sure where it will be going now.

Trending down to a 13.8. One good round made it fall.

after watching you on Sunday I don't doubt you will be in the single digits next year

Thanks! Now I need to prove you right.

I'm pretty sure our handicap season ends tomorrow so I'll go into next year as an 11.6. It was a little disappointing to not reach single digits after getting so close. Oh well, maybe next season.

Mine is climbing and climbing.....I'll be over 10 before long at this rate.....oh how I love this game hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back