Jeremy Dale, Golf trick shot.

lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
Jeremy Dale was at our club today doing his show. Wow this man is impressive. He hits left and right handed and hits off all different height tee's.
A couple of awesome shots i liked was one he hit at the ground that then came back up, the vertical fade he called it, and also one he hits straight up over 100m high and takes over 10sec to come down.
Here is a link to the video that was taken of him today, sorry i dont know how to just put the video here so have to link the page.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-dai...l-golfer-brings-his-bag-of-tricks-to-taranaki

Has anyone here seen him live or heard of him?

I've heard of him and watched a few golf club reviews he's done on YouTube. I'd love to see him live.

He was amazing mate. The distance he was hitting the ball off the high tee's was amazing and im sure everyone would have loved to be able to hit that far normally.

Seen a number of videos with him in with him being from the UK like me

First saw him when he was doing video reviews of equipment for a golf company over here

His first ever coach was John Garner(former Ryder cup player) who is now the teacher at my home course. I really need to get a lesson with him. If you ever have the chance to see him Doc i recommend it.

Back