TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

Also just a heads up so you guys can have a plan B possibly in place. Due to the rooming requirements and the number of spots open for this event there will only be a very FEW spots open for someone to bring a spouse/significant other.

I thought we had posted it in the Mirage thread but for the life of me cannot find it so wanted to at least get it out there with plenty of advance notice.

thanks

So only a few people can bring a spouse/significant other? Define few... that seriously brings my chances of going down drastically. Chances of me going to Vegas without the wife < 0

Edit: Saw JB's comments and totally understand.

So only a few people can bring a spouse/significant other? Define few... that seriously brings my chances of going down drastically. Chances of me going to Vegas without the wife < 0

Few...>0<Infinity

Seeing that signups will be well in advance of the event your best bet if you want to bring her is to sign up and try, you will know your fate early and can plan accordingly based on whether you get in or not

One more thing I can add to this, at this time. More will definitely be coming soon.
The event will be open to 24 THPers.

gonna throw my name in the hat and hope im lucky enough to get the call and MrsV gets to join me. Weve talked about Vegas for a long time now and this would be an awesome time to make our first trip there

24 THPers in Vegas is going to be a blast. I hope to fill one of these spots with or without the wife

gonna throw my name in the hat and hope im lucky enough to get the call and MrsV gets to join me. Weve talked about Vegas for a long time now and this would be an awesome time to make our first trip there

Kortney is a member here, you both need to sign up!

Even with 24 spots available I bet that this event fills in record time.

I've been cleared to attend solo if necessary. :cool:

I will be putting my hat in. Love Vegas, never been with THPers.. Time to change that.

Still have never been to Vegas, still want to do it with THPers, and still just about positive I try to remove one of my teeth myself while out there.

e905b8e4d5a78f5369a29d922f394970.jpg

Still have never been to Vegas, still want to do it with THPers, and still just about positive I try to remove one of my teeth myself while out there.

I want to be there when you have this:

thumb_600.JPG

Farm Burger at Burgr for the mother effin' win. Duck Bacon AND egg? YES!

thumb_600.JPG

Holy…he11…as if I already wasn't paying any attention in this training class.

I'm speechless, that burger looks heavenly

e905b8e4d5a78f5369a29d922f394970.jpg
You in Vegas would be a RIOT.

thumb_600.JPG

I usually like Gordon Ramsay's food. Hook up that chipotle ketchup too asap!!

It is the best burger I have ever eaten. Bar none.

I played TPC Vegas when I was out there getting married a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it..

I have been dropping hints about once a week to the wife about this event. I am thinking it will be an easier talk once I am in and her options become limited.

I have been dropping hints about once a week to the wife about this event. I am thinking it will be an easier talk once I am in and her options become limited.

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)
Unless you have an awesome wife (that attended THP Vegas last time) and has already said "you had better try to get in."

The wife and I just booked a short trip to Vegas over Christmas. The TPC will be played, oh yes....it will be played.

I want to go to vegas!

I really want to do this trip bad! Vegas, golf, THPers....oh, yeah!

Back