2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ultimate testing is a unique event series that THP will be doing this year with Titleist that ties in everything THPers love about the game. A great golf course, equipment and a weekend spent with people from inside the brand. This is the most unique we have done with Titleist to date and one that the THPers in attendance are going to remember for a long time.

i-dF6Wmrw-M.jpg

The Equipment
This Ultimate Testing is centered around equal parts golf ball and wedges. Each participant will leave the event with brand new Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges fit to their game and plenty of golf balls that they are fit into at the resort by the Titleist ball fitting team that will be in attendance. Plus PLENTY of surprises to make this one heck of an experience.

When & Where
March 23rd-25th
Mission Inn Golf Course
Just outside Orlando, FL

Details
Seven Lucky THPers will take part in the first of two Titleist events this year and make sure you read through all of this for some surprises.

Friday Evening: Private Meet and Greet over drinks with the team from Titleist coming in for this event.
Saturday Morning: Private Ball fitting with the expert team, then receive new wedges and more SWAG.
Saturday Afternoon: Play a round of golf on El Campeon, with each group having a member from Titleist in their foursome (or threesome).
Saturday Evening: Group dinner with everybody
Sunday Morning: 18 holes of golf at El Campeon with each group having a member from Titleist in their foursome (or threesome).

By the time you leave this event, you will have more knowledge and understanding about wedges and golf balls from the Titleist lineup than you ever thought possible. You will also leave the event with the new SM7 wedges fit to your game as well as new golf balls to take you into the season. All done at a beautiful exclusive resort and golf course that should be the perfect backdrop for the event.

The Free Ride
This year we have a second event coming in the fall with Titleist that will be another form of Ultimate Testing. One of the lucky seven participants, will receive automatic entry into that event, including the costs to get in. No lines, no costs, just show up at the resort it is being held at and enjoy the fun and equipment that it has to offer (and keep it).

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Brand new Vokey SM7 wedges (3 of them)
Titleist Golf Balls that have been fit for you (you will leave with plenty)
Multiple Rounds of Golf on El Campeon
2 nights hotel accommodations
Unlimited Range Balls
Breakfast each day
Group Dinners Friday and Saturday Evening
Meet and play with the team from Titleist
And some killer SWAG SURPRISES that will get THPers excited.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Participants

hambone1023
Zbuechner4
obedt
JohnSinVA
Desmond
BriMac
mrkich

Rooming List:
hambone 1023 & JohnSinVA
Zbuechner4 & obedt
BriMac & mrkich
Desmond

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man.. Mission Inn, you're gonna need a solid wedge game on that course. What an awesome opportunity for 7 THP'ers!

FANTASTIC! I saw these wedges last week and they look SWEET!

When are signups open until? Gotta check on a work commitment.

• Admin
FANTASTIC! I saw these wedges last week and they look SWEET!

When are signups open until? Gotta check on a work commitment.

Most likely Sunday.

I absolutely LOVE this! Such a great event!

The Free Ride
This year we have a second event coming in the fall with Titleist that will be another form of Ultimate Testing. One of the lucky seven participants, will receive automatic entry into that event, including the costs to get in. No lines, no costs, just show up at the resort it is being held at and enjoy the fun and equipment that it has to offer (and keep it).
Oh and are you FREAKIN kiddin me?!?!? Wow....just wow!

Killer event with a nice twist, El Campeon is $$$$$!

I mush have missed the dates on this somewhere because we're heading out on vacation the week of the 18th. I put this down as a must, just missed the date. Good Luck to all!

This sounds awesome and a lucky person gets a free ride to the second event!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

YES! All in for an awesome Titleist event.

Send email to Admin or Contest? Or did I miss that somewhere? @JB

YES! All in for an awesome Titleist event.

Send email to Admin or Contest? Or did I miss that somewhere? @JB

Its in there, but admin is fine.

I have a work trip that week otherwise I would be all over this one! Good luck to everyone trying to get into this!!!!

I think these guys are going to love Mission Inn

Sent an email in because why not. This looks too freaking awesome to pass on.

I think these guys are going to love Mission Inn

Number 17, I see you. Just give me one good tee shot to give me a chance.

Just looked at the course ... WOW! Mission Inn looks amazing & lots of fun.

Email sent & officially put on the calendar. :banana:

A fun time will be had by all !!

Such a great array of wedge options and grinds. This is awesome!

Why is Florida so far away??? :banghead: This one is going to be good!

Hotel accommodations included as well? Nice! Swag level on this one is unreal. Not to mention one lucky member will also get their ticket punched to the next even with their entry fee waived!

Hotel accommodations included as well? Nice! Swag level on this one is unreal. Not to mention one lucky member will also get their ticket punched to the next even with their entry fee waived!

Yes they are.

A few holes on El Campeon look ridiculous! #8 par 3 - 190 yards, if you fade the ball you could be in trouble. #16 looks to be a next to impossible double dog leg Par 5. Can't believe that course has that much elevation changes being in flat Orlando. And being built in 1917 ... 100 year old course. Awesome!

Can't make this work but good luck to everyone that enters! I'll follow along & be jealous!

mission inn didn't cross my mind, but what a perfect venue! very quiet, very secluded, and such a quaint and beautiful setting. it epitomizes old florida.

the courses are really beautiful, and by all accounts in really excellent shape these days. there are some really challenging holes, and some beautiful layouts.

austin from titleist treated us so well at last year's event. you could not only see his passion for titleist, but also his eagerness to engage with us and be an open book for whatever we wanted to discuss. i hope he is back this year, but if not i love seeing the commitment titleist is making to the thp community.

this event would be incredible. a LIVE BALL FITTING by the experts at the brand?! i've never had the opportunity to do that. and to have them on site to help you dial in our wedges, that is just amazing.

oh yeah, and there's a guaranteed entry into the next event for someone! one lucky thp'er's bag will be full of golf balls FIT TO THEM, wedges FIT TO THEM, and other clubs FIT TO THEM, for a price that is less than the golf and lodging alone. this stuff should never be taken for granted, and is only possible with thp.

as badly as i want to be involved in this, i just can't miss work for these days. but i will be asking a bunch of questions of you guys who do get in.

Back