I'd get in touch with their CS Greg, I hadn't heard of that happening. I'm wondering if the seal on the lid failed or something weird and that's causing it to do that.

Snagged a Lowball to try out, most likely will get a Colster at some point as well. Quick question, I see a lot of sellers including the dummy can with the Colster. Is that just to put your beer in to conceal that you are drinking a beer? Do you use it with the Colster?

The dummy can is made by Yeti and is supposed to be in every Colster. It opens up and has the warranty card and a Yeti sticker. It's not meant for use and is just part of the package and advertising.

Yeti-YRAMCOL-4T.jpg

The dummy can is made by Yeti and is supposed to be in every Colster. It opens up and has the warranty card and a Yeti sticker. It's not meant for use and is just part of the package and advertising.

Yeti-YRAMCOL-4T.jpg

Actually it is to use for bottles so they dont move around, or move around as much while in there. At least that's what the Yeti rep told me.

Actually it is to use for bottles so they dont move around, or move around as much while in there. At least that's what the Yeti rep told me.

Hadn't heard that before. Mine is sitting on the shelf. I use bottles with mine and they don't budge with the gasket screwed on.

That is good info. When I bought mine they never told me this. I always wondered how a bottle would work as I can slide it in and out without removing the top.

That is good info. When I bought mine they never told me this. I always wondered how a bottle would work as I can slide it in and out without removing the top.

That can isn't going to stop that from happening. Either the bottles you are using are smaller than Corona bottles, or something is wrong with your gasket. I noticed that if I put mine in the refrigerator that the soft part of the gasket that contacts the bottle started to roll up, making the bottle loose. I just turned my gasket upside down on a counter and put something heavy on it for a little while to flatten in back out and it's been fine since. I no longer put it in the fridge though.

The wife picked up a Rambler Colster from Golfsmtih when she bought me a Tour X for Christmas.
Works pretty good.

My THP themed 20oz Yeti.

Spoiler

IMG_1193_zpssuxyqnov.jpg

Here's another perfect example of why I need to bite the bullet on one of these, would be perfect!

do you put in the dishwasher to clean? how long have you had it?

The Yeti folks recommend handwashing their products. Given the design and science, I'd hesitate putting it in the dishwasher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decorated my Yeti with a spare Odyssey drain patch I had. Been on a week and seems to be holding up.

20160113_175647_zpsa1hwvkrn.jpg

Anyone used this site to customize their yeti?
http://rambleron.com/pricing-order-form

[h=2]Customizable 10 oz Lowball[/h]$34.99

[h=2]Customizable Colster[/h]$39.99

[h=2]30oz Customizable Rambler[/h]$49.99

[h=2]20oz Customizable Rambler[/h]$39.99

Wife and I just got ours today. Will be 2/3 full of ice tomorrow morning when I leave for work. Curious how long that is going to last me.

ea11148617396691f970b102f7a51b80.jpg

Cups look great. Business was easy to deal with. Yeti warranty is still valid with this company.

We think it was worth the extra $10 to get them personalized for Christmas presents.

Wife and I just got ours today. Will be 2/3 full of ice tomorrow morning when I leave for work. Curious how long that is going to last me.

ea11148617396691f970b102f7a51b80.jpg

Cups look great. Business was easy to deal with. Yeti warranty is still valid with this company.

We think it was worth the extra $10 to get them personalized for Christmas presents.

Worth it for sure. And still room for a THP sticker!

Those look good!

Time for me to order some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the 32 oz tumbler and the colster for Christmas. The tumbler is just plain great. Keeps ice all day! I do prechill it in the refrigerator prior to use. The colster is very, very good with cans and bottles beer. It keeps them cold until the last drop! Worth the coin? Yep. Tim

Got my first one, they are incredible, hot or cold!

I bought one of the RTIC ones a few weeks ago...looks just like the Yeti....holds ice just as long...$19.95

Just ordered another for my GF

Looking to get the 20oz now, would try the RTIC if they had one

Back