The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who get the Cleveland /Arizona game on Sunday, former Redskin Tight End Chris Cooley will be doing the analyst role.

He is fantastic on his local DC Sports Talk show. He does a complete coaches style breakdown everyweek of the Redskins games. His Knowledge of what every player us supposed to do on a play is very interesting to here.

I'll be interested to hear from you guys as to what you think of his work on the game. His humor on the radio can be a but sophomoric. But i assume that will be toned way down on TV.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I heard him on our local radio station the other morning and I absolutely loved hearing him. Very knowledgable of both teams and sounded very prepared for this game. He's gonna be great

Listening to Marshall Faulk talk about Greg Hardy literally makes me want to slap the taste out of his mouth. Go back to knocking up whores and paying them off.

Alex Smith is not a great quarterback, but I bet the niners would trade Kaepernick for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Marshall Faulk talk about Greg Hardy literally makes me want to slap the taste out of his mouth. Go back to knocking up whores and paying them off.
I thought you couldn't say Partial Cock's name?

That wasnt that bad of a pass. It was a fantastic play to pop a ball up.
Its amazing that teams can win with horrible QBs, and I mean horrible QBs, but the Lions cant and people think its all on Stafford.

I dont think he is fantastic or anything, but certainly servicable. But he literally has no time, no weapons running or passing outside of an aging quickly Megatron. Calvin shows you how worthless the OL is, because they dont even have time to throw it deep before Stafford is getting killed.

I don't blame Stafford. I have no skin in the game. I've just watched him force multiple passes all game.

His O-Line is total garbage

This is unreal abdullah keeps running kicks back from deep in the endzone and cant make it past the 15...simple things like that..take a knee

Which of the undefeated teams will make it through the week?

Not sure a fake end around is a good play when you can't give your QB time for a normal pass.

Cards -6 take it to bank

Which of the undefeated teams will make it through the week?

I think all but the Broncos come out alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard him on our local radio station the other morning and I absolutely loved hearing him. Very knowledgable of both teams and sounded very prepared for this game. He's gonna be great
Yeah. He said he's been studying his ass off this week to learn both teams. He spent time in both cities this week (I know that's the norm for a lot of analyst) talking to players and coaches to learn their schemes.

With the Skins on bye. It's really one of those weeks I wish I had Direct TV.

I think GB for sure comes out undefeated

I think GB for sure comes out undefeated

Hard to bet against AR, even at Denver with their stout defense. In fact, I'm benching Denver defense in my fantasy league for the first time this year.

Has Abdullah set a goal for trying to get the longest Kickoff return in history or something?

What happened to Knile Davis? He's fallen to 3rd RB on the depth chart with Charles out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Their fist NFL game... They are way more excited than I thought they would be

7625a458bdc853efed76fa92878c4a39.jpg

Isnt that the Texans? I thought you said NFL game. :D

Isnt that the Texans? I thought you said NFL game. :D

Well as close to an NFL game as we'll get here.. Sadly right now we are only one game out of first

Make sure you let them know there is no yellow line live. I remember the first time my dad took me to a Dolphins game, I was constantly looking for the yellow first down line haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back