Checking in from Atlantic Canada

2Bad4u

KABOOM BABY!
Reaction score
Hello from eastern Canada.

I joined the forum in August but I've mostly been a lurker. Prior to this season I played less than five rounds in the past ten years. Prior to that, I played between 60 to 80 rounds per season, and did that for about 12 years. When I quit playing ten years ago I played to a 12 cap - didn't practice much because I just preferred playing verses practicing - just didn't have the time to do both.

Due to the long layoff this year has been a struggle with respect to my game. My early scores were typically between 110 - 115. I made the (big) mistake of not taking any lessons when I returned to the game. It's been a long hard battle to get my game in reasonable shape, but earlier today I shot an 80 (par 72), it was also the first round with my new (fitted) Ping Gmax irons and Glide wedges. I've been scoring in low to mid 90's the last few weeks so today's score was extremely satisfying. I'll be taking some lessons early next year to start off the new season right.

Looking forward to being more active on the forum and talking golf.

Cheers!
-- Bill --

Welcome Bill! Glad you've decided to jump all the way in!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome,Glad to see ya' posting and back to the game we all love around here.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

From a fellow Canadian welcome to THP

Welcome! Enjoy the stay and start chatting

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Atlantic part of Canada is amazing . Glad you joined us

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome Bill!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Bill!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Bill.

Welcome Bill. Congrats on the nice round.

Thanks for all of the welcomes and kind comments. The end of the season is quickly approaching us up here so THP will be appreciated even more. Play well everyone!

Back