How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm at 2 with 2 birdies in each of the last 2 rounds (same course, 3 of 4 on the same 2 holes).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I officially have a love hate relationship with this thread. Every time I go out now I'm thinking of my number (streak). If I don't get one early in the round I start to press and it's gone, back to 0.

I got one yesterday (played 9) so I'm up to 3 in a row, look out tomorrow.

Well im back to Zero again with out even looking at one today.

Made 4 on the front 9 today so the streak is alive and well at I believe 4.

Rolled one in today to make 6. But I'd be happy to break the run for 18 pars in a round.

2 rounds today, and birdies in each move the streak to 40

Chipped in for one today. Streak at 3

23 and counting.

The late season swoon continues... no birdies today. Back to zero

I'm at zero

Up to 5 with 2 birdies today.

Reset time.....boo.

working on 3 now

After 40 rounds the streak has come to an end. I could do nothing right today. Missed two putts from 4 to 5 feet and two from 10 feet. During the streak I made 115 birdies (2.85 per round) and 7 eagles. 4 rounds only had 1 birdie and twice I had to birdie 18 to keep the streak going. Low round during the streak was 65 and high round was 81.

After 40 rounds the streak has come to an end. I could do nothing right today. Missed two putts from 4 to 5 feet and two from 10 feet. During the streak I made 115 birdies (2.85 per round) and 7 eagles. 4 rounds only had 1 birdie and twice I had to birdie 18 to keep the streak going. Low round during the streak was 65 and high round was 81.

Commence slow clap!

Sorry the streak has ended, but that is some great golf man. Congratulations on those statistics

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 4 now.

A birdie yesterday takes me up to 16

Made my first birdie of the day on #7. Followed that with a birdie on 9 and an eagle on 12 to send my official streak to 41.

Bermuda will end me. Someday, somehow.

Zero birdies today. My streak is at zero :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Had 5 yesterday not sure what my streak is but.it's up there..hope it never ends!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back